Are we cutting it fine to validate ?

Old Apr 19th 2003, 12:03 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Are we cutting it fine to validate ?

Wow-been a while since I started a thread here.Thought this forum was more of a secret society than the masons (sure there's a few of you that can beg to differ).
Anyway,I've been posting the BB familys dilemmas on the lifestyle forum. To cut a long,drawn out morbid story short,a dithering house sale means we will be validating visas possibly without exchanging contracts.So we are leaving it till the last minute to fly out on the off-chance that they'll get their fingers out their butts.
We are looking at flying on the 3rd May,landing on the 4th,thus validating our initial entry before the deadline of May 7th.
Are we mental,or are we doing it the right way? Even with a flight delay,we should still be there in time.Right ?
Or ,is there any way we can contact AHC and extend the entry date-i'm guessing not,as they've been as helpful as a game show host in a suspicious swimming pool death enquiry.

I'd appreciate a fairly swift response,as we'll be booking flights Tuesday morning.

cheers,
BB-stress-PAH !
Old Apr 19th 2003, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are we cutting it fine to validate ?

Originally posted by baldbutts
Wow-been a while since I started a thread here.Thought this forum was more of a secret society than the masons (sure there's a few of you that can beg to differ).
Anyway,I've been posting the BB familys dilemmas on the lifestyle forum. To cut a long,drawn out morbid story short,a dithering house sale means we will be validating visas possibly without exchanging contracts.So we are leaving it till the last minute to fly out on the off-chance that they'll get their fingers out their butts.
We are looking at flying on the 3rd May,landing on the 4th,thus validating our initial entry before the deadline of May 7th.
Are we mental,or are we doing it the right way? Even with a flight delay,we should still be there in time.Right ?
Or ,is there any way we can contact AHC and extend the entry date-i'm guessing not,as they've been as helpful as a game show host in a suspicious swimming pool death enquiry.

I'd appreciate a fairly swift response,as we'll be booking flights Tuesday morning.

cheers,
BB-stress-PAH !
Doh ... cant help you there, but would like to wish you lots of luck and that you finally get that bl###y house sold, and move on

Cheers,
Old Apr 19th 2003, 2:06 pm
WBB

cheers,
BB-stress-PAH !
dont know about the extension but if i was you i think i would be doing the same as you may sort things out with the house by then and no coming back.!

why not leave the house sale in the solicitors hands?

Old Apr 19th 2003, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

MaggieLou is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, - well I always say - if it was meant to happen it will.........
how long have you have the visa to validate - was it the full 12 months?

Good Luck - but you wont need it, feel sure that after going this far your in
MaggieLou
Old Apr 19th 2003, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers,
BB-stress-PAH !

Hi BB

If I were you I'd give myself a few more days than you are already - just in case - dont think you want to wait another year ! - That will mean having to put up with B-Sniffa's stench

Good luck and best wishes

Terry

PS Rgds to Mrs BB
Old Apr 19th 2003, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

pott is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi BB,

How ditherie is the house sale?

If I were you I would not worry too much. You still have a few weeks and think of all those grey hairs that worrying will add!!!!

We are kinda at the same stage,still waiting to exchange, although we have not booked flights - yet- I really wanna book flights and if it were to fall through, not care about it. I know we will sell again if it did fall through and the only reason for staying till it did sell would be to get the money upfront in our bank. But with all these visa cards flying round these days we will use a few ( no hubbie, not just one, a few). Well we have no choice as we have no money in the bank. Hubbie however wants to wait till we exchange which we should be doing soon.

I have taken the kids out of pre -school now and keep getting asked every morning, are we going today? And I really would like to just go and hubbie is getting round to the idea of just booking and going with the old cards. I just have this view that money should not hold you back - not saying that this is what is happening in your case but it is the only thing that is holding us back yet at the same time we know we will sell again hence have the money at some point this year and be able to pay the cards off at some point soon.

God am I making any sense? Only trying to help - not such a good idea with a huge hangover perhaps?
This has to be the longest post I have written but there you go.

Oh and we had/have the same date in mind.Who knows.
Anyway, do try not to worry - think of all those grey hairs.

Pott
Old Apr 19th 2003, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Oh, forgot you were bald!!!!

hahahahhhahaha
Old Apr 19th 2003, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Just go is what I am trying to say.

Pott
Old Apr 20th 2003, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default do it baldy

hey baldy long time since we spoke are you still there,
yea like the other bloke said if it aint through bye 3 may just go and leave it in solicitors hands if you can.
have you had butt sniffer put down yet, only you wouldnt want that to hold you up.
were are you planning on going too was it perth. cos if it was melbourne you could dos down at our place for a bit, as long as you dont raise the tone of the neighberhood too much thier not used to royalty round here it might be too much for em.
well anyway hope you sort it out soon. would save you big bucks if you aint got ot go back though
good luck shaun xxxxx
Old Apr 20th 2003, 11:10 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: do it baldy

Originally posted by shaun/lor
hey baldy long time since we spoke are you still there,
yea like the other bloke said if it aint through bye 3 may just go and leave it in solicitors hands if you can.
have you had butt sniffer put down yet, only you wouldnt want that to hold you up.
were are you planning on going too was it perth. cos if it was melbourne you could dos down at our place for a bit, as long as you dont raise the tone of the neighberhood too much thier not used to royalty round here it might be too much for em.
well anyway hope you sort it out soon. would save you big bucks if you aint got ot go back though
good luck shaun xxxxx

Cheers for the swift replies guys,I suppose you're all just paying me back for all the vital info I've given over the last year or so.

Well ,MaggieLou,had the visas since August last year,but had the medicals done in May,so we have to validate before they expire.

And Pott,cheers for your bit,I love posting hungover and/or still p****d,me.But I'm no longer Bald,not had time to wax the old back sack n crack,and they're growing back grey !!

Shaun/lor,you still around.I remember all that time ago when shaun hit 40,and posted bladdered,those were the days.Yep,still got Buttsniffer,he's gonna stay with Granny BB for a month or 2 til we fly him out-that's what i'm telling Jan & Robert anyway.I'm really telling my mum to take him to the vets for a booster,but I'll ring him before hand and tell him to give him that "special" doggy heaven needle.

So,looks like we'll book Tuesday to fly out May 4,3 days before deadline day.Have to leave it til then,cos we can only get removal guys this coming Friday,or the following one.Don't really want to be possesion less for a week.

Thanks again for the well wishes,or is it more-"well,I wish he would p*** off and stop depressing us

BB-I love stress ,me.if only there was some way of making money out of it.
Old Apr 20th 2003, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there BB,

You never know, if you phone they may let you extend a little, given the circumstances!

Nevertheless, good luck to you guys, you deserve it for all the fun and laughter, tears and down right madness you've given us!!

Keep us posted.

Love

Ginny and the rest of the clan!
Old Apr 20th 2003, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

micky will become famous soon enoughmicky will become famous soon enough

Hiya BB, long time since we've been in touch. I've just validated my own visa last week (Perth).
Don't know about an extension though! I went before my initial entry date was up.
The rest of the family stayed at home (financial reasons).
Thought it would be alot easier to reapply under spouse & child visas for them rather than start from scratch again.
Don't know whether we have to apply from uk for this or if we can move there then reapply.
It gives us another 4 years to emigrate.
Whether or not we do it is another matter but we now have the option.

Keep in touch,
Shona xx