Waiting Time will be one year this 16Jun

Old Jun 8th 2005, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

alvarjo is on a distinguished road
Default Waiting Time will be one year this 16Jun

Hi There,
Would like to ask if anyone out there has the same situation that I have right now. I have applied for a general skilled visa applciation last year, 16June, 2004 to be exact. My agent told me that ASPC have received the document last July, 2004. That's the last status that we have heard from ASPC. Up to now , there is still no news/status about my application and it will be already one year this 16June. I am already beginning to worry about my applicaiton
thanks,
JRA
Old Jun 8th 2005, 12:15 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Waiting Time will be one year this 16Jun

Dont know what to say except hang in there, sent you some karma
Old Jun 8th 2005, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Surely you wont have to wait much longer! sending you some karma, dont forget the old saying 'good things come to those that wait'
Lets hope so!!
Hilary
Old Jun 8th 2005, 1:53 pm
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough

check out this thread 'any april, may june 04 applicants' it is normally on the front page, and join the club. you will notice the updated list on the last page and most of us have now had medical and police requests in the last week or two, so yours will definetly!!!!! be in the next few days. dimia have put all their resources into clearing the pre july applications so it will all happen soon good luck x loidy