WAITING FOR CALL FROM VISA BUREAU!!!!

Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WAITING FOR CALL FROM VISA BUREAU!!!!

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Denise
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

JAYNE GUEST is an unknown quantity at this point

yes will do and same to you too.noticed you live in sutton coldfield we live in leicester,not too far away from you.all the best.
jayne.xx
Old Jul 18th 2008, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all

Hi Jayne,

Just double check that your hubby doesn't need paper qualifications before you give any hard earned money to anyone.
I was under the impression that you need to prove qualifications for the Skilled Visa's - there did use to be a route for those with years and years of experience but this was withdrawn Autumn last year.

I'm sure if anyone else has any information on this they post on here - you'll normally get more answers on a evening when BE's get home from work - or during early hours for those lucky enough to already be in Oz.

Might be worth using the search option to see if there's any other thread about plasterers. (search option can be found on the same line as Sub-Forums - Australia then type in relevant words - if you need a hand on this just shout)

Becky
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

JAYNE GUEST is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,thankyou for your reply,will check what you said with them when they tel me,getting quite a list of questions together now but i presume this would be the case for most people when doing something like this.
not sure how to do what you suggested about looking on "sub-forum" could you give me some more information on how do this please,thanks again.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

mellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nicemellyturner is just really nice

Hey there good luck on the big journey we used visa bureau they were fantastic we are in touch with our agent even though she has left the company she was great we were aug 06 applicants and we got granted in march 07 and trust me when you get that golden ticket you will be shouting !!!! lol good luck x oh and we have been here a year in melbourne now BLOODY LOVE IT !!!!!!!