WAITING FOR CALL FROM VISA BUREAU!!!!

Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

JAYNE GUEST is an unknown quantity at this point
Question WAITING FOR CALL FROM VISA BUREAU!!!!

HI,MY HUSBAND HAS JUST PASSED THE "ONLINE SKILLED VISA" FOR A SOLID PLASTERER.WE WILL BE GETTING A TEL CALL WITHIN 2DAYS FROM THE VISA BUREAU,ANY HANDY TIPS!! ON WHAT WE NEED TO ASK THEM? WE PLAN ON IF SUCCESFULL TO EVENTUALLY MOVE TO BRISBANE WHERE MY HUSBANDS BROTHER LIVES.WE ARE ON THE STARTING BLOCKS!!!!!,CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD AGENT TO ASSIST US? OPEN TO ANY HELP AND ADVICE,MANY THANKS.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 9:34 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WAITING FOR CALL FROM VISA BUREAU!!!!

Originally Posted by JAYNE GUEST
HI,MY HUSBAND HAS JUST PASSED THE "ONLINE SKILLED VISA" FOR A SOLID PLASTERER.WE WILL BE GETTING A TEL CALL WITHIN 2DAYS FROM THE VISA BUREAU,ANY HANDY TIPS!! ON WHAT WE NEED TO ASK THEM? WE PLAN ON IF SUCCESFULL TO EVENTUALLY MOVE TO BRISBANE WHERE MY HUSBANDS BROTHER LIVES.WE ARE ON THE STARTING BLOCKS!!!!!,CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD AGENT TO ASSIST US? OPEN TO ANY HELP AND ADVICE,MANY THANKS.
FYI, text in ALL CAPS means you're shouting...and it's difficult to read.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:25 am
Just Joined

i am sorry abouth that,this was my first message in the forum,did not realise that typing in CAPS meant i was shouting,what does "fyi" mean anyway? thankyou.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

off2oz2 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am sorry abouth that,this was my first message in the forum,did not realise that typing in CAPS meant i was shouting,what does "fyi" mean anyway? thankyou.
FYI - For Your Information
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:46 am
Just Joined

thanks for that will know for next time.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

Hi Jayne

We're using Visa Bureau and have to say so far so good!

We're still quite early in the process - Eammon has got his carpentry practical test on Monday, but they have been really good answering (my endless) queries and really really helpful when it came to getting all our paperwork together for the paper skills assessment part.

Good luck with your application

Denise
Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:18 am
Just Joined

ok great,that's interesting to hear,where is eammon going to do his practical? and with regards paperwork details my husband has not got qualifications for what he does,do they accept references from employers?do you know.i don't mean to sound thick with my questioning but we are at the very 1st stages.thanks again.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

My only tip would be ring around, there are lots of migration agents out there. We eventually found one £400 less than the first quote and it was local to us.

Not saying the ones your looking at are bad but make sure you get the best deal.

Always check whoever you use that they are MARA registeres They have a website.

There are also agents who post on here too, Alan Collet, George Lombard.

We are using concept australia in manchester.

Cx
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:43 am
Just Joined

just to say thankyou very much for your reply.i have noted what you have said.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:03 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Hi Jayne,

We used Visa Bureau and successfully got our visa, 3 weeks ago. woo hoo! They were very useful and worth their fee! They ask all the questions and seem to cover all information you wouldn't have thought of, so don't worry too much!

We've always had quick replies to our constant e-mails and they kept us fully updated from day one!

Love Vickie X
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:08 am
Just Joined

thankyou for your reply,did you only use the "visa bureau" to obtain your visa's? or did you use an agent as well?.how much did the visa bureau charge for their services? and how long did the process take for you? sorry about all these questions but i am sure if you've already been where i'm going you know where i'm coming from with all the questioning.thanks again.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:19 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

thankyou for your reply,did you only use the "visa bureau" to obtain your visa's? or did you use an agent as well?.how much did the visa bureau charge for their services? and how long did the process take for you? sorry about all these questions but i am sure if you've already been where i'm going you know where i'm coming from with all the questioning.thanks again.
Visa bureau acted as our agent, and they allocated us a personal consultant- who my husband and are love! They charged us £1800 for their service, but ensured all paper work was checked and correct before it was sent off. Unfortunately we were part of the August 2007 (paperwork changed 1st september) so only just received visa this month!

hope this helps X
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:50 am
Just Joined

ok that's very great info to know,i thought the time span was about 1yr min anyway to process the visa's so sounds like it was about that for you,thanks again,wishing you all the very best for your new life in oz!!!!!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

ok great,that's interesting to hear,where is eammon going to do his practical? and with regards paperwork details my husband has not got qualifications for what he does,do they accept references from employers?do you know.i don't mean to sound thick with my questioning but we are at the very 1st stages.thanks again.

Hi again

Eammon is doing his practical in London. Eammon's a carpenter and so is assessed by Vetassess, but I'm not sure how it works with plasterers with regards to their assessments, but when you get a call back for Visa Bureau, they should be able to advise what the process is for you and as I said they are really helpful.

Denise
Old Jul 18th 2008, 11:43 am
Just Joined

ok,great,thanks for that,i am noting everything down what people are saying so i can discuss all these things with them when they tel me.thanks again,wishing you all the best.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.