Wikiposts

Wage slips...

Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

chasingrainbows is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wage slips...

Hello all,
Without the risk of repeating myself....I know I've already asked about P60's and wage slips.....I've copied all P6o's for the last 5 years...I just wondered what about wage slips? Should I send all from 2006...or a few from each year back to 2002?
Just when I though I had it all sorted!!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wage slips...

Originally Posted by chasingrainbows
Hello all,
Without the risk of repeating myself....I know I've already asked about P60's and wage slips.....I've copied all P6o's for the last 5 years...I just wondered what about wage slips? Should I send all from 2006...or a few from each year back to 2002?
Just when I though I had it all sorted!!!

I just sent a few from each year and one P60
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wendy
I just sent a few from each year and one P60

I started doing that...then starting doubting myself as to send for the whole of each year......my head is hurting lol!!!

Thanks for replying!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I started doing that...then starting doubting myself as to send for the whole of each year......my head is hurting lol!!!

Thanks for replying!

It'll cost you a fortune to send them all
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

It'll cost you a fortune to send them all
Is it best to send the same two from each year....looking back at his slips he had to really good ones in jan and feb 2006...so wonder if i should pick the same months going back?

I'm sure I'm making this more hard work than it actually needs to be lol!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is it best to send the same two from each year....looking back at his slips he had to really good ones in jan and feb 2006...so wonder if i should pick the same months going back?

I'm sure I'm making this more hard work than it actually needs to be lol!!

It really doesn't matter how much they are for, or when they are for. Just pick between 5 - 10 for the whole period and you'll be fine.

You only need to keep things like that for a few years, so they won't expect you to even have any more than about 5 years old anyway. It's more important that you have more current ones, to prove your recent employment in your nominated skill.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

It really doesn't matter how much they are for, or when they are for. Just pick between 5 - 10 for the whole period and you'll be fine.

You only need to keep things like that for a few years, so they won't expect you to even have any more than about 5 years old anyway. It's more important that you have more current ones, to prove your recent employment in your nominated skill.

Thanks very much...I get worked up too easy!!
Right....will leave you in peace now!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Can i ask, do all visa applciations need to submit p60/wage slips or is it for a particular type?

The only reason i ask is i am mid way through an stni 137 (just had full ack) and never sent these originally as they were not on the visa application check list.

I kinda figure if they are needed now i have a file number i will get them posted off now to save any delays further down the line as they already have meds and pc so in theory when i get a co it should just be a yes or no.

Any advice would be great...equally, do they need to be certified copies or are photocopies sufficient?
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

york1e is on a distinguished road

your p60 has all the information on for that year, why not just send them