WA State Sponsorship

Old Jan 31st 2009, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

gal122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA State Sponsorship

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to apply for a state sponsorship with WA very soon. I've been doing some research, i.e. cost of living and I wondered if anyone else who has applied can give me any more tips to include the application?

Do you know how long does it take to process and be granted the sponsorship?

Thanks,
Claire
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: WA State Sponsorship

It took about one month for me. Wish you all the best.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 10:09 am
Reg. Migration Agent

SD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really nice
Default Re: WA State Sponsorship

Originally Posted by gal122
Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to apply for a state sponsorship with WA very soon. I've been doing some research, i.e. cost of living and I wondered if anyone else who has applied can give me any more tips to include the application?

Do you know how long does it take to process and be granted the sponsorship?

Thanks,
Claire
Hello Claire,
WA used to turn around applications in about a month. Due to the increase in people applying for state sponsorships since the beginning of this year the processing time has jumped to closer to 2 months. There are a number of site's which have info relating to the cost of living in Perth - try google!
Old Feb 1st 2009, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Peter Moss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA State Sponsorship

Hi gal,

It largely depends on your occupation...WA does have discretionary powers to sponsor 500 applicants of its own choice. If you'd like to find out more you can check us out at www.australiavisa.com.au Cheers aussievisa

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Feb 1st 2009 at 1:29 pm. Reason: No advertising please on the forums