WA SS, Do i need 65 points???

Old Dec 28th 2011, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

rehanonline83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question WA SS, Do i need 65 points???

Hello Friends,

After refusal from VIC SS, i am willing to apply for WA SS but my agent says that i am not eligible because WA follow DIAC point system and i must have 65 points before applying for WA SS.

At the moment i have only 60 DIAC points and i am seeking positive WA SS to get 5 more points.

60+5= 65 Points make me eligible to lodge my 176 at DIAC.

But this is what my agent wrote.

Western Australia SS: Immigration Point Test is applied, which means before applying to them, you must reach 65 point and as per your current position, you don’t meet it and you will have to wait till May 12 when your 5 yrs period experience is completed

Please clear up the picture. Can't i apply for WA SS leading to 176?
Old Dec 28th 2011, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

richie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to all
Default Re: WA SS, Do i need 65 points???

hi,
i dont understand why he told you that, i applied for wa ss because i needed the 5 points it gave me to get to 65 points just like you.
Old Dec 28th 2011, 10:17 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rehanonline83
Hello Friends,

After refusal from VIC SS, i am willing to apply for WA SS but my agent says that i am not eligible because WA follow DIAC point system and i must have 65 points before applying for WA SS.

At the moment i have only 60 DIAC points and i am seeking positive WA SS to get 5 more points.

Western Australia SS: Immigration Point Test is applied, which means before applying to them, you must reach 65 point and as per your current position, you don’t meet it and you will have to wait till May 12 when your 5 yrs period experience is completed

Have you bothered to look at the WA state sponsorship site? A 1 second Google search gave me this.

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/skill...pcriteria.aspx
Old Dec 29th 2011, 4:25 am
Just Joined

con_h2so4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rehanonline83
Hello Friends,

Why people will apply for SS when they have 65 points already in their hand to apply directly to DIAC if they do not want them to be in higher priority?

Your agent is not like that, we expect from them. I like you to go straight to apply for WA SS and good luck for your application.
Old Dec 31st 2011, 11:17 am
Just Joined

absolutelystumped is a jewel in the roughabsolutelystumped is a jewel in the roughabsolutelystumped is a jewel in the roughabsolutelystumped is a jewel in the roughabsolutelystumped is a jewel in the rough

I have WA SS.

All you need is a positive skills assessment, IELTS result of band 7 and a $200 fee. You also need to assure them that you are ble to financially support yourself while in the process of getting a job.

That's it.