WA sponsorship - waiting since december

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

tomka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA sponsorship - waiting since december

hy guys

i submitted my application for a w.a. state sponsorship mid december. so i actually expected a decision two weeks ago. last week i emailed them to give me information about my application and when they will be ready to make a decision, but i did not get any response so far. does anyone know about delays or problems?

thanks for any advice.

tom
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

waikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nicewaikiki is just really nice
Default Re: WA sponsorship - waiting since december

Originally Posted by thomaskraneis
hy guys

i submitted my application for a w.a. state sponsorship mid december. so i actually expected a decision two weeks ago. last week i emailed them to give me information about my application and when they will be ready to make a decision, but i did not get any response so far. does anyone know about delays or problems?

thanks for any advice.

tom
Hi Tom

Someone on another forum had a response from WA saying they are currently taking 6 weeks to process state sponsorships (guess due to the big increase since the new priority rules came in). If this is true you should be due anytime We applied only 2 weeks ago so am expecting to wait a while yet - Keep us updated with your progress!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:33 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: WA sponsorship - waiting since december

Hi Tom,

The team at the WA State Migration Centre are swamped with sponsorship applications at the moment. They are aiming to make decisions on applications within 30 days, however they are so busy at the moment that they advise it could take up to two months.

Cheers

Sara