WA Sponsorship - my update

Old Aug 20th 2010, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

johnb1 is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: WA Sponsorship - my update

Originally Posted by foha2012
r1159,

No man, I am in two minds right now. you see, If I apply for re-assessment now, it will come back (hopefully positive) by early november. Most states will bring out the SMPs within 10 - 15 days from now (hopefully). So, i thought I'd have a look at one or two SMPs before I launched my new assessment, 15 -20 days delay won't hurt. But the situation would be much clearer for a re-assessment whether to take it or not (might not be necessary after all).

A re-assessment with a different skill for a self employed person is no easy task. I just can't build up enough motivation for it right now!

Thanks for asking. keep in touch dear friend!

Cheers,

TAA
"SMPs within 10 - 15 days from now". How do you know this? It will take the new government that to form cabinet etc. Then if coalition are voted in they might rip up smp plan and introduce their own policy. For quickness I do think we need a labour victory, as SMP is their brainchild so they will push it through quicker than the coalition.
Old Aug 20th 2010, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

saadbakhtyar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA Sponsorship - my update

Hi John,

Did Diac asked for any bank statement to show settlement cost or you just wrote figures that you will bring....amount when you will be coming to Australia.
Old Aug 20th 2010, 3:38 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by johnb1
"SMPs within 10 - 15 days from now". How do you know this? It will take the new government that to form cabinet etc. Then if coalition are voted in they might rip up smp plan and introduce their own policy. For quickness I do think we need a labour victory, as SMP is their brainchild so they will push it through quicker than the coalition.
John,

Well, I know this - "The target date for the Northern Territory's State Migration Plan is 1 September 2010."

Also, QLD has a target date of Sept.

What I have read and understood, all states have the State migration plans ready, they are just waiting for the new Govt to take over and then they will be unveiled. The interim govt. they have now can't do that.

Cheers,

TAA
Old Aug 20th 2010, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: WA Sponsorship - my update

John,

Well, I know this - "The target date for the Northern Territory's State Migration Plan is 1 September 2010."

What I have read and understood, all states have the State migration plans ready, they are just waiting for the new Govt to take over and then they will be unveiled. The interim govt. they have now can't do that.

Cheers,

TAA
Hi
That was all said before an election was called, I know most states have them ready, BUT if the coalition are voted in they could start again if they dont like what labour had ready to implement.
Whoever wins election does need to form new ministers etc. Realistic is to aim for October for SMP announcements.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:18 am
Just Joined

madrista is an unknown quantity at this point

John,

Cheers,

TAA
the target date of NT has been changed to late September.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: WA Sponsorship - my update

John,

Cheers,

TAA
Hung parliament looks likely so more uncertain days/weeks ahead. Just sit tight and wait.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 6:13 am
Just Joined

blue dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

hope labor just win so immigration flow would be straight ahead. but seems hung parliament would cause the delay now. we're stock on too much waiting tactics situation.