Wikiposts

WA Drivers Licence - From the horses mouth

Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA Drivers Licence - From the horses mouth

For the sake of sitting down and doing a 40 question quiz don't yoou reckon it's worth keeping your truck licence bit? Who knows when it may come in handy - I got offered two jobs simply because I could also drive a truck on top of being able to do the job itself.

Try the test it aint that hard

http://www.dpi.wa.gov.au/licensing/l...uiz/index.html
Old Apr 12th 2005, 1:48 am
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough

Does anyone know how you could get around the requirement of a utility bill? I've read several people saying that they got a license within the first week (as it is the best form of ID), but this would be too early for them to have any utility bills to hand.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 2:01 am
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough

I just took the leaners quiz and got 27 out of 30. Anyone know how many you need to get right to pass? It all seemed pretty much common sense except the questions about how far from a fire hydrant or post box can you park.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

The Druid is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by youcanlaugh
Does anyone know how you could get around the requirement of a utility bill? I've read several people saying that they got a license within the first week (as it is the best form of ID), but this would be too early for them to have any utility bills to hand.
Try doing what I did, you are going to need to rent a house so you would have an address, then ask your boss to give you a letter stating you live at that address, also you are going to need a car, so when you buy it it gets registered in your name at your address ??

As for the question on the trucks on your drivers licence, we decided not to do the test as it was sprung on us, we had heard you did not have to do the test, so when they said I had to do the test I declined as we were not prepared, I can go back do the test and get trucks put on my licence.

Maybe I will do it one day
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: WA Drivers Licence - From the horses mouth

Originally Posted by Carruss
I know exactly what you mean......what happened to it?

All I use, I mean see now is either the bird or a shake of the wrist!

LOL,

R.
When do you shake your wrist then??
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:32 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: WA Drivers Licence - From the horses mouth

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
When do you shake your wrist then??
Thats a bit personal isn't it!

R.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a bit personal isn't it!

R.
You brought it up, I was talking about abusive gestures then you slipped that in
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:00 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

You brought it up, I was talking about abusive gestures then you slipped that in
Firstly, 'brought it up' sounds a bit weird too!

Secondly, have you never called someone a W@nker before?

Thirdly, I bet you have as you have just called me one!

Get it now?

R.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Firstly, 'brought it up' sounds a bit weird too!

Secondly, have you never called someone a W@nker before?

Thirdly, I bet you have as you have just called me one!

Get it now?

R.
What are you talking about?? I'm not calling you a wanker I was referring to your previous post
"I know exactly what you mean......what happened to it?
LOL,
R."

I was trying to be humerous but it obviously passed right over you

BTW Why does "brought it up" sound weird to you? do you speak some strange form of english in Hants?
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:21 am
I am not the Messiah!

What are you talking about?? I'm not calling you a wanker I was referring to your previous post
"I know exactly what you mean......what happened to it?
LOL,
R."

I was trying to be humerous but it obviously passed right over you

BTW Why does "brought it up" sound weird to you? do you speak some strange form of english in Hants?
OK, lets start again but this is going to lower the tone!

Shaking the wrist refers to 'W@anker'.

You asked me 'When do you shake your wrist then??'

I said 'Thats a bit personal isn't it! - Meaning you are asking me when I have a w@nk!

Then you mention 'brought it up', and I never even made a comment about 'slipped it in' which is what you said too - Meaning they could be refered to as sexual connotations!

Then I made a joke about you calling me a w@anker to which you put the above post.

It did not pass over my head (see.....theres another one!) and I have a good sense of humour and have taken no offence from this at all.

Does that now make sense to you. I hope so and to anyone alse that is reading this.

R.

Last edited by Carruss; Apr 12th 2005 at 6:25 am.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh OK, I thought you had taking it the wrong way (my god, another one), all these innuendos is getting to me. I thought I had somehow offended you, looks like it passed right over my head....
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:32 am
I am not the Messiah!

Oh OK, I thought you had taking it the wrong way (my god, another one), all these innuendos is getting to me. I thought I had somehow offended you, looks like it passed right over my head....
The trouble now is its nothing to do with the original thread. Mind you, they nearly all end up like this don't they?

No harm done though, you've gotta have a laugh. Its the only way to get through all this stuff isn't it?

R.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

The trouble now is its nothing to do with the original thread. Mind you, they nearly all end up like this don't they?

No harm done though, you've gotta have a laugh. Its the only way to get through all this stuff isn't it?

R.
Yep, what is your timeline then or are you on here just for the laughs?
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:45 am
I am not the Messiah!

Wink Re: WA Drivers Licence - From the horses mouth

Yep, what is your timeline then or are you on here just for the laughs?
DHL are collecting our TRA application tomorrow morning and we have opted for a priority assessment. Thats why we haven't filled out the timeline in our signature yet as we wanted to wait until its on its way.

Of course I am on here for the laughs too!

R.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

DHL are collecting our TRA application tomorrow morning and we have opted for a priority assessment. Thats why we haven't filled out the timeline in our signature yet as we wanted to wait until its on its way.

Of course I am on here for the laughs too!

R.
Good luck with that TRA then, what skill are you having assessed?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.