Visitor Visa Subclass 600

Old May 11th 2020, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

theonewriter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visitor Visa Subclass 600

Morning All,

Hope mine is not a silly question and I do apologise in advance if this has been asked previously.

Can I apply far in advance for a Subclass 600 visa? Plan is to visit Australia this September.

Is there a limit of when I must enter Australia once my visa has been approved?

I do understand that applying 9 months in advance could be too early but once my visa has been approved then I can plan things/come up with an itinerary nicely and slowly knowing that I am definitely going.

Hope this make sense.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Old May 12th 2020, 12:27 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visitor Visa Subclass 600

Hello,

I think it might be sensible to wait and see if Australia will even be allowing tourists to enter in September - and I don't think they'll make a decision on that until July at the earliest. At the moment no one except citizens and permanent residents are allowed to enter Australia and they are all subject to a 14 day mandatory quarantine. This will likely continue until there is a worldwide reduction in the number of Covid-19 cases, at the moment they are still rising.

I would leave applying until there is more information.

Best wishes.
Old May 12th 2020, 1:10 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Assuming you’re a British citizen, is there a particular reason why you wish to apply for a 600 over a 651?
Old May 12th 2020, 11:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldchoccycoin
Hello,

I think it might be sensible to wait and see if Australia will even be allowing tourists to enter in September - and I don't think they'll make a decision on that until July at the earliest. At the moment no one except citizens and permanent residents are allowed to enter Australia and they are all subject to a 14 day mandatory quarantine. This will likely continue until there is a worldwide reduction in the number of Covid-19 cases, at the moment they are still rising.

I would leave applying until there is more information.

Best wishes.
I agree. Can't honestly see Australia allowing international tourist back in as early as September.
Old May 16th 2020, 8:59 am
Just Joined

theonewriter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by theonewriter
Morning All,

Hope mine is not a silly question and I do apologise in advance if this has been asked previously.

Can I apply far in advance for a Subclass 600 visa? Plan is to visit Australia this September.

Is there a limit of when I must enter Australia once my visa has been approved?

I do understand that applying 9 months in advance could be too early but once my visa has been approved then I can plan things/come up with an itinerary nicely and slowly knowing that I am definitely going.

Hope this make sense.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Thank you to everyone who replied i will just stay here and wait.