Visa Stamping:Help

Old Mar 18th 2009, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

dhama is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Stamping:Help

Hi
I got my visa approval letter tonight and i have some doubt on visa sticker.

I got my visa approval for 176 state sponsores. Presently i live in usa but my country of citizenship is india. My question is

1. Is it possible for me to get stamped here in usa instead of going to india.

2. My intial entry should not be later than JAN 2010. In that case if can't get it stamped in usa is it ok for me to delay the stamping till novemebr 2009 to get it stamed at india and proceed further to OZ to start a fresh life.

Your answers will help me to handle the situation Much better.

Thanks and Regards

Dhama
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Stamping:Help

Originally Posted by dhama
Hi
I got my visa approval letter tonight and i have some doubt on visa sticker.

I got my visa approval for 176 state sponsores. Presently i live in usa but my country of citizenship is india. My question is

1. Is it possible for me to get stamped here in usa instead of going to india.

2. My intial entry should not be later than JAN 2010. In that case if can't get it stamped in usa is it ok for me to delay the stamping till novemebr 2009 to get it stamed at india and proceed further to OZ to start a fresh life.

Your answers will help me to handle the situation Much better.

Thanks and Regards

Dhama
When you first applied, where did you tell DIAC that you would like the visa granted?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Hi Pollyana,
Thanks for the Response. I don't remember anything like that.But i had applied from usa and mentioned all three countries where i had lived in tha past. I dont remember that i have filled up any coulmn like that. What should i do now? Thanks and Regards. Dhama

Originally Posted by Pollyana
When you first applied, where did you tell DIAC that you would like the visa granted?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dhama
Hi Pollyana,
Thanks for the Response. I don't remember anything like that.But i had applied from usa and mentioned all three countries where i had lived in tha past. I dont remember that i have filled up any coulmn like that. What should i do now? Thanks and Regards. Dhama
Contact DIAC and tell them where you would like to go to get your visa label.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Pollyana. Great . Dhama

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Contact DIAC and tell them where you would like to go to get your visa label.