visa referred

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default visa referred

Hi All
Ive got family coming out in early jan and they are in a panic because one of them has had their visa application referred.Any ideas on why?they did have a drug conviction for pot 25 years ago,surely that wouldnt do it ,would it?.And i am assumming they will need to declare this on the landing card ,wont they.
Any info apppreciated ,they are in a panic,apparently if its refused they lose their ticket and its taken them 4 years to save for it.
donna
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visa referred

Is this an Electronic Travel Authority Visa? (ETA) Known as a holiday visa?
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

One of my friends Dad's a few years ago had this, he phoned them, or went there, not sure which and they granted it. I don't think they ever found out what the problem actually was. Good luck
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Is this an Electronic Travel Authority Visa? (ETA) Known as a holiday visa?
Yeah sorry ,i forgot to say it was an ETA.
donna
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Does he have a 'common' name? They may have mistaken him for someone else. Just get him to ring them and sort it out. My nephew got his ETA refused because he has a common name and they got confused.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

thx guys i will forward the info onto him