Visa lodgement date?

Old Feb 8th 2018, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Dmorgan07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa lodgement date?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could clarify this for me please?...

This may sound like a really obvious question but when do you date/class your visa lodgement from? On forums and immitrackers it appears some people view their visa as lodged on the date they make the visa application, whilst other people date a visa as lodged when they press the ‘information provided’ button- i’m Confused! 😅

I know it doesn’t really make much difference either way- I have to wait for the visa to be granted or not one way or the other- but the wait is driving me crazy and i’d like to give myself a little hope that a decision might be coming sooner rather than later so any explanation on this would be appreciated Thank you 😁
Old Feb 8th 2018, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa lodgement date?

Your visa is considered lodged when a valid application is received and paid for.
In any case you should get an acknowledgment e mail with a date on it or you can check your immi account which will have a timeline with dates.
Old Feb 10th 2018, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Dmorgan07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa lodgement date?

Originally Posted by rammygirl
Your visa is considered lodged when a valid application is received and paid for.
In any case you should get an acknowledgment e mail with a date on it or you can check your immi account which will have a timeline with dates.
Thank you for clarifying that. I thought that was the case but I started to doubt myself! Just got to carry on waiting now...fingers crossed not for much longer now🤞🏻