Visa - Hooray

Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all
Default Re: Visa - Hooray

Congratulations and good luck for the future
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:46 am
Just Joined

Nikki J is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS IRISH GAL! I thought you wouldn't be far behind me

Noticed on the timeline you have an offer on your house. Brilliant! Good luck with the sale - hope all goes smoothly. We have just put ours on the market but are keeping fingers crossed for a quick sale (wishful thinking!).

Nikki
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:50 am
M8M
Forum Regular

M8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
WE GOT OUR VISA GRANT THIS MORNING - HOOOOOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY! LOOKING FORWARD TO POPPING BUBBLY TONIGHT

A big Thank You to all my fellow Augustees for all your help and support - Things seems to be moving fast, at last, and deservedly so. I don't think any group has gone through the ups and downs that we have. Just goes to show how good it is to have some fellow alcoholics, sorry, great friends to help you cope

And thank you to everyone else on this forum who has given me a good laugh and some great advice.

I'm hooked so you ain't seen the last of me yet....
Regards
Irish Gal xxx
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is turning out to be a good week... seen a good few grants on here Best of luck with the BIG Move !!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:55 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Grand job!!!! Well done!

Just what Melbourne needs.... more Cork girls!!!!

When do you think you'll get there?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:02 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

A big fat
Congratulations
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
WE GOT OUR VISA GRANT THIS MORNING - HOOOOOOORRRRAAAAYYYYY! LOOKING FORWARD TO POPPING BUBBLY TONIGHT

A big Thank You to all my fellow Augustees for all your help and support - Things seems to be moving fast, at last, and deservedly so. I don't think any group has gone through the ups and downs that we have. Just goes to show how good it is to have some fellow alcoholics, sorry, great friends to help you cope

And thank you to everyone else on this forum who has given me a good laugh and some great advice.

I'm hooked so you ain't seen the last of me yet....
Regards
Irish Gal xxx

Congratulations
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Really pleased for you.

Enjoy yourselves!!!!

Mel