Visa Granted - YIPPIEE !!!

Old May 17th 2011, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

manumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nice
Thumbs up Visa Granted - YIPPIEE !!!

I had uploaded my FBI clearance yesterday. These were the only documents pending from my side. 10 minutes ago, I check my email, and see the email regarding the grant letter.

With trembling hands I clicked open the pdf , and see that my 176 visa has been granted . Just one day after I submitted my FBI clearance Wasn't expecting it so soon. Initial entry date - 5th April, 2012

Wife is away on holiday with kids, I am on an office call, so can't even call her. So thought of you all to share this information with.

It's been a looong 21 month wait for the visa. This forum has been AMAZING in its help with queries, and in my moments of doubt. I hope and pray that everyone else here who's been waiting for their visa will get it soon.

Regards
Manumani
Now just the small matter of finding a job
Old May 17th 2011, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Visa Granted - YIPPIEE !!!

Originally Posted by manumani
I had uploaded my FBI clearance yesterday. These were the only documents pending from my side. 10 minutes ago, I check my email, and see the email regarding the grant letter.

With trembling hands I clicked open the pdf , and see that my 176 visa has been granted . Just one day after I submitted my FBI clearance Wasn't expecting it so soon. Initial entry date - 5th April, 2012

Wife is away on holiday with kids, I am on an office call, so can't even call her. So thought of you all to share this information with.

It's been a looong 21 month wait for the visa. This forum has been AMAZING in its help with queries, and in my moments of doubt. I hope and pray that everyone else here who's been waiting for their visa will get it soon.

Regards
Manumani
many many congratulations!!! wish you good luck in AUS!!
Old May 17th 2011, 7:53 am
Tarun

tarunrajan is just really nicetarunrajan is just really nicetarunrajan is just really nicetarunrajan is just really nicetarunrajan is just really nicetarunrajan is just really nicetarunrajan is just really nicetarunrajan is just really nicetarunrajan is just really nicetarunrajan is just really nicetarunrajan is just really nice

Regards
Manumani
Congrats mate! We got ours today as well, 55 day wait. Good luck in Australia!

Regards
Old May 17th 2011, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tarunrajan
Congrats mate! We got ours today as well, 55 day wait. Good luck in Australia!

Regards
congratulations!!
Old May 17th 2011, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Mate!
Old May 19th 2011, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

manumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nice

Thanks everyone. I am planning to make the validation trip next March. I need to get the visa evidenced in the passport next month
Old May 19th 2011, 11:28 am
Just Joined

mubashir_27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone. I am planning to make the validation trip next March. I need to get the visa evidenced in the passport next month
congratulations!
Old May 19th 2011, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

nicnpaul has a spectacular aura aboutnicnpaul has a spectacular aura aboutnicnpaul has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS
Old May 19th 2011, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

wattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to allwattsbug is a name known to all

well done
Old May 19th 2011, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

atif.javed is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards
Manumani
Congratulation Mate
Just got my Victoria SS on 17.05.2011, Journey of waiting is beginning.
Regards