VISA GRANTED TODAY

Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

No Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really nice
Default Re: VISA GRANTED TODAY

Really pleased for you. We only got our visa's on Monday so know exactly how you feel.

Wait till you get your passports back, it all kinda feels real then.
Posted the passports to Australia House on Wednesday special delivery and got them back this morning.

Now you have the fun of planning your move.

Enjoy.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Hi No dramas

well thats really made my weekend knowing that when we send the passports the visa will be back in no-time. Congrats to YOU TO !!!!!!!
were bout in brum are u we are in great barr. where u heading for and when u going

Diane
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:25 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Jx
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

No Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really niceNo Dramas is just really nice

Originally Posted by posh10
Hi No dramas

well thats really made my weekend knowing that when we send the passports the visa will be back in no-time. Congrats to YOU TO !!!!!!!
were bout in brum are u we are in great barr. where u heading for and when u going

Diane

We are not far from you, Erdington. We are off to Brisbane. My wife has family there. Booking flights for October to validate visa's but if we have sold the house and are ready we won't be coming back.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Can I but into your conversations as we have had our visa granted on friday and are delighted, we live near Kings Heath so feel we have something in common with you other Brummies, and was wondering what do we do next?Have sent for sticker in passports and are now starting to plan the big move. Not selling the house going to rent it out so only planning to take some of kids toys and special items but how do you know what size removal boxes you need and where do you start on contacting removals? Let me know your views and plans!:curse:
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Dusta;6047846]Can I but into your conversations as we have had our visa granted on friday and are delighted, we live near Kings Heath so feel we have something in common with you other Brummies, and was wondering what do we do next?Have sent for sticker in passports and are now starting to plan the big move. Not selling the house going to rent it out so only planning to take some of kids toys and special items but how do you know what size removal boxes you need and where do you start on contacting removals? Let me know your views and plans!:curse:[/QU

Hello, I'm also going to but in as I used to live around Kings Heath, Small world! where you planning on going?
Terri
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Dusta
Can I but into your conversations as we have had our visa granted on friday and are delighted, we live near Kings Heath so feel we have something in common with you other Brummies, and was wondering what do we do next?Have sent for sticker in passports and are now starting to plan the big move. Not selling the house going to rent it out so only planning to take some of kids toys and special items but how do you know what size removal boxes you need and where do you start on contacting removals? Let me know your views and plans!:curse:
Hi ya

we juct contacted the removals company and got them to come round to give us quotes. Despite everything going on we have chosen pickfords, at present but got one more to come. we too are renting out house. are u going thru letting agents ?? we r sending our passports tomo. where u heading for and when u going. we going in may round bout the 6th.to mornington melbourne

Diane xx

terri where r u now ??
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:01 pm
ann
Forum Regular

ann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really nice

Originally Posted by posh10
HI WE ARE ECSTATIC. AGENT JUST RANG TO SAY GRANTED.
WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH WITH OUR AGENT YESTERDAY TO CONTACT OUR cO WHICH THEY DID AND ITS COME TODAY.

DREAMS DO COME TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WAITING
well done so gelous, good luck xx
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Hi we have booked flights going 24th June, am renting my house to a friend so not using agent! I emailed a few removals yeasterday for different quotes all not too bad but think I may ask them to come round and give a quote as I'm not too sure on the size of containers I need. Only taking kids toys and special items like photos so don't need too much (I say now may be a different story once I come to start packing!) We are heading to Perth. Have waited so long to get here but feeling really stressed bout all the planning just keep telling myself it will be worth it once we are there. Where are you all heading?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:31 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Hi we have booked flights going 24th June, am renting my house to a friend so not using agent! I emailed a few removals yeasterday for different quotes all not too bad but think I may ask them to come round and give a quote as I'm not too sure on the size of containers I need. Only taking kids toys and special items like photos so don't need too much (I say now may be a different story once I come to start packing!) We are heading to Perth. Have waited so long to get here but feeling really stressed bout all the planning just keep telling myself it will be worth it once we are there. Where are you all heading?

Hey Dusta,
Congratulations! It must be great to actually be able to DO something after all the months of waiting around twiddling your thumbs (on this site )
Best of luck. We have had a few quotes and apparently a 20ft container is the norm and you will fit the contents of a 3bed house comfortably. We're bringing EVERYTHING!

Yes, and you'd be surprised how much you have til you start packing I bet
Good Luck!
Irish Gal
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Cheers for that Irish Gal really does help knowing others are going through the same emotions!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:43 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Cheers for that Irish Gal really does help knowing others are going through the same emotions!

The cheapest quote we got for a 20ft container (plus shipping etc) was €3800 - but we're going from Ireland. I think its great value as we'd never buy everything again for that price. Also, I think it would make things a bit easier for us and the kids to have our own "stuff" to make things a bit familiar etc.

I'm a sentimentalist at heart
Irish Gal