Visa Granted!!! But.....?

Old Mar 13th 2009, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Granted!!! But.....?

Hey all, I've been granted my 175 skilled independant visa yesterday but i've checked the online status and it says Further Information required. I opened the message page next to it and it says.....

You are required to provide further information to allow processing of your application to continue.

If you have not received an e-mail or letter from the Department regarding the information that you are required to provide, please contact the Department by selecting the Contact the Department link on the Application Status Page.

If you have not replied within 28 days of first receiving a request for this information, a decision may be made on your visa application based on all the information available to the Department at that time. You are considered to have first received a request for this information:

* at the end of the day we first requested the information by email; or
* where you have not given us the authority to communicate with you electronically, within 7 days of a letter being sent to you

Is this a standard message or do i really have to submit more info even though it says after this message, Applicant Approved??

Please help me.

Lee
Old Mar 13th 2009, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future
Default Re: Visa Granted!!! But.....?

Originally Posted by LeeLee
Hey all, I've been granted my 175 skilled independant visa yesterday but i've checked the online status and it says Further Information required. I opened the message page next to it and it says.....

You are required to provide further information to allow processing of your application to continue.

If you have not received an e-mail or letter from the Department regarding the information that you are required to provide, please contact the Department by selecting the Contact the Department link on the Application Status Page.

If you have not replied within 28 days of first receiving a request for this information, a decision may be made on your visa application based on all the information available to the Department at that time. You are considered to have first received a request for this information:

* at the end of the day we first requested the information by email; or
* where you have not given us the authority to communicate with you electronically, within 7 days of a letter being sent to you

Is this a standard message or do i really have to submit more info even though it says after this message, Applicant Approved??

Please help me.

Lee
Hi LeeLee,
Thats is wonderful news. How did you get to know about the visa decision? If it was communicated to you through formal media (e-mail from DIAC), it should not be a problem. Maybe, systems are not in sync 100% and it may take another day or two to get the correct info updated there. Just applying common sense since I am yet to reach that stage.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 4:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by husaing
Hi LeeLee,
Thats is wonderful news. How did you get to know about the visa decision? If it was communicated to you through formal media (e-mail from DIAC), it should not be a problem. Maybe, systems are not in sync 100% and it may take another day or two to get the correct info updated there. Just applying common sense since I am yet to reach that stage.
Thanks for the reply...i'm hoping that is the case as the online system seems to be a bit behind. Yes they emailed me and i have to enter the country by 12 nov 2009. If only i had a job to go to now as work seems to be drying up there too!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

u star, well done mate, bet u are bouncing of walls, happy days
john
Old Mar 13th 2009, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

crimson_26 has a spectacular aura aboutcrimson_26 has a spectacular aura aboutcrimson_26 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats mate. I think you could be one of the first Sep 175 application. When did you load your meds and police check?
Old Mar 13th 2009, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!

We got our grant in August last year, over a month later the online system still had some things as "requested" not recieved I think it may just be a case of the CO not updating the online system. I havent checked recently but it may well still be saying requested for some of our documents?

As long as you've got the email your good to go!

Enjoy your celebrations

Lindsay x
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Wow
Are you a Sep 2008 applicant?
What is your occupation?

Me next please!!!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

hannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the rough

congratulations! my 457 visa was granted yesterday, moving over in july cant wait!!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:29 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations LEELEE!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

charlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nicecharlie rara is just really nice

Thanks for the reply...i'm hoping that is the case as the online system seems to be a bit behind. Yes they emailed me and i have to enter the country by 12 nov 2009. If only i had a job to go to now as work seems to be drying up there too!
nice 1 mate. save a job for me
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by johnknight001
u star, well done mate, bet u are bouncing of walls, happy days
john
Tell u what john, i was well excited until i learned about the lack of jobs in Aus. Put a bit of a downer on the thing to be honest. I'm looking to move over on the second wk in may but i'm wondering if it's the best decision or not really. How's ur app gettin on mate?
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by crimson_26
Congrats mate. I think you could be one of the first Sep 175 application. When did you load your meds and police check?
Hey Crimson, i hope so cus i was hoping not to wait till now but that's just the way things go sometimes. Just wish i had a job offer!
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:43 am
Just Joined

Bochi is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell u what john, i was well excited until i learned about the lack of jobs in Aus. Put a bit of a downer on the thing to be honest. I'm looking to move over on the second wk in may but i'm wondering if it's the best decision or not really. How's ur app gettin on mate?
good luck
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
Wow
Are you a Sep 2008 applicant?
What is your occupation?

Me next please!!!
I'm a carpenter...uploaded everything so i hopefully didn't have to wait. Was hoping to get my visa granted in Jan but no luck.....Got it now though....Aus here i come!
Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bochi
good luck
Thanks Bochi....I've had an email sayin that work in Brisbane isn't looking too good...just wish i had a concrete job to got to but we can't all get what we want!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.