visa grant question

Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

mala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nice
Default visa grant question

hi all,

got another question. i am the main applicant for visa 175. my dad, daughter and hubby are included in my application. what worries me is, say for example we are all granted visa and we are asked to enter the country before 24th june 2009. I know that it is a must for the main applicant to enter before that date, but what i wanna know is do all of us have to enter before that day.. or can the rest of my family join me towards the end of 2009 ?

thanks
mala
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:10 am
Just Joined

nic_maa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: visa grant question

Originally Posted by mala
hi all,

got another question. i am the main applicant for visa 175. my dad, daughter and hubby are included in my application. what worries me is, say for example we are all granted visa and we are asked to enter the country before 24th june 2009. I know that it is a must for the main applicant to enter before that date, but what i wanna know is do all of us have to enter before that day.. or can the rest of my family join me towards the end of 2009 ?

thanks
mala
Hello Mala,

All applicants have to validate the visa before the date of expiry.

Regards,
Nic
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nice

thanks nic.

you mean, me, hubby, daughter and dad all need to enter aus before 24th (as per my example) and they can return back to the home country and i can stay on .. and they can come back end of the year right?

sorry, if i sound dumb though...
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:17 am
Just Joined

nic_maa is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks nic.

you mean, me, hubby, daughter and dad all need to enter aus before 24th (as per my example) and they can return back to the home country and i can stay on .. and they can come back end of the year right?

sorry, if i sound dumb though...
Yes, Mala.

Did you get your visa?
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

naaaah... i just applied in september this year nic... but i need to sort out so many things in my home country. i was just thinking of a new option.

as per my example,
can i go with hubby in jan 2008 and stay there. then my dad and daughter enter the country (without me, since i will already be in aus) together on 20th feb?

geez.. i sound like a dumbo dont i ???
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

naaaah... i just applied in september this year nic... but i need to sort out so many things in my home country. i was just thinking of a new option.

as per my example,
can i go with hubby in jan 2008 and stay there. then my dad and daughter enter the country (without me, since i will already be in aus) together on 20th feb?

geez.. i sound like a dumbo dont i ???
The main applicant must enter first (even if only by being the first person of the family in the queue through Immigration).

All the family members must enter by the validation date printed on their visa.

After that you can all come and go independently, as you like.

Your example would be fine, can i go with hubby in jan 2008 and stay there. then my dad and daughter enter the country (without me, since i will already be in aus) together on 20th feb? as long as the 20th Feb is before the validation date.

Last edited by Pollyana; Nov 7th 2008 at 5:41 am.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

thanks pollyana.. i think i am clear now .. i had another question on passport problem... could u pls pls let me know ur views on dat ? thanks again