Visa GRANT

Old Oct 8th 2010, 9:56 am
Start of the end

shahmeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa GRANT

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
I am underground, because my medicals are also referred for further approval.
It is a normal process, and medicals usually take one month from day of attendance to be finalized. Yours was on 21st. So chill till end of october. Expect something by mid of november or by end of it.

Dont worry things are on right track.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 9:57 am
Start of the end

shahmeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alipa
Imran,

Don't worry now we are near to Grant
I am new this site so dont know many people here, alipa what are your timelines?
Old Oct 8th 2010, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shahmeer
I am new this site so dont know many people here, alipa what are your timelines?
DIAC App: 18-June-2009

now waiting for decision
Old Oct 8th 2010, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

DIAC App: 18-June-2009

now waiting for decision
Congrats alot. Have a good OZ life..
Old Oct 9th 2010, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Faraz_Vip is on a distinguished road

I am pleased to announce that my friend got VDE 175 Today morning .He was 30 June 2009 Applicant from HR Country (Pakistan).
Many Congrats for your friend!..
Old Oct 9th 2010, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

zaske is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r_1159
While 2008 applicants are waiting for CO, a 2009 applicant has been granted visa,
can somebody explain this ?
Regards
Probably "leftover" from CSL days - I mean, someone who was on the CSL list.
Had I started the process (the entire process, I mean, even IELTS exam) 2 months before I started, I would have gotten visa around September - and I'm talking about starting the process around October 2009.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 6:03 am
Just Joined

maskofj is an unknown quantity at this point

2231-79 (Network Security)
My case is same above. Network security. I have applied july 2009. and i got medical and pcc on december 2009 only because MODL and CSL. But my wife was preg that time...i just finished submiting all the documents last week. now waiting.

can you please post his timeline here? how much time it took for the grant letter after submiting the all the documents?

Jim
Old Oct 10th 2010, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Inception is on a distinguished road

Any idea about how long it would take for an onshore 885 visa applied on 30th August 2010 to be finalised? I find it strange that the offshore 175s are being granted faster than the offshore 885 visas now. How are visas being processed now? Okay, there is priority level 1-4 but what about two applicants in priority level 3 if they both apply on the same date but one is 885 and the other is 175? Whose visa will be processed first? Also, if two people are in the same priority level of 3 will their order of processing depend on the date of lodgement?
Old Oct 10th 2010, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by maskofj
My case is same above. Network security. I have applied july 2009. and i got medical and pcc on december 2009 only because MODL and CSL. But my wife was preg that time...i just finished submiting all the documents last week. now waiting.

can you please post his timeline here? how much time it took for the grant letter after submiting the all the documents?

Jim
DIAC : 30th June 2010 , Med : 20th Feb 2010 , PCC : Aug 2010 , Grant : 08 OCT 2010
Old Oct 11th 2010, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inception
Any idea about how long it would take for an onshore 885 visa applied on 30th August 2010 to be finalised? I find it strange that the offshore 175s are being granted faster than the offshore 885 visas now. How are visas being processed now? Okay, there is priority level 1-4 but what about two applicants in priority level 3 if they both apply on the same date but one is 885 and the other is 175? Whose visa will be processed first? Also, if two people are in the same priority level of 3 will their order of processing depend on the date of lodgement?
Any mathematicians/statisticians in the forum care to shed some light on this?
Old Oct 11th 2010, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Any mathematicians/statisticians in the forum care to shed some light on this?
What on earth for?
Old Oct 11th 2010, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tina7
What on earth for?
Hello? Ever heard of statistical inference and probabilities?
Old Oct 11th 2010, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

Hello? Ever heard of statistical inference and probabilities?
You're the accountant. You are looking for the Holy Grail within a simple bureaucratic process that doesn't require variables or bureaucratic gyrations.

Last edited by Tina7; Oct 11th 2010 at 11:15 am.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

I am pleased to announce that my friend got VDE 175 Today morning .He was 30 June 2009 Applicant from HR Country (Pakistan).

Congratulate your 'friend' for me.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 11:24 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Title of the thread is something else, please post relevent information.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.