Visa for daughter

Old Nov 30th 2010, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Robbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really nice
Default Visa for daughter

Hi i wonder if anyone can help us with this myself and my wife have perm visas which have been validated we have only just sold our house after a while trying during this time we had a little girl now my question is can we take her to Oz on a holiday visa then get her perm visa over here ? or do we have to get hers before we go she is 20mts old
Old Nov 30th 2010, 6:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa for daughter

Originally Posted by Robbie37Michelle32
Hi i wonder if anyone can help us with this myself and my wife have perm visas which have been validated we have only just sold our house after a while trying during this time we had a little girl now my question is can we take her to Oz on a holiday visa then get her perm visa over here ? or do we have to get hers before we go she is 20mts old
If you are going on holiday, get her a holiday visa, but if you are actuall moving to AUs then she needs a Child Visa that allows her to live there
Old Nov 30th 2010, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Robbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really niceRobbie37Michelle32 is just really nice

Do you know how long this will take ?As we already have our visas
Old Nov 30th 2010, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

James516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud ofJames516 has much to be proud of

$1735, ouch. Good news is that if you get here within 6 months of her birth you should be eligible for the baby bonus. I think. Or maybe that's only for PR.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 2:34 am
Just Joined

samsuchi is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Visa for daughter

Originally Posted by James516
$1735, ouch. Good news is that if you get here within 6 months of her birth you should be eligible for the baby bonus. I think. Or maybe that's only for PR.
Hi

i am also in the same situation, we will have a baby in December, so if we go their within six month can we get baby bonus?
Old Dec 1st 2010, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Very costly £1100 wow at least the paper work is sent to london instead of Oz just hope its nice and quick lol and she doesnt need medicals as only being 20mts
Old Dec 1st 2010, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Shellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to behold

Very costly £1100 wow at least the paper work is sent to london instead of Oz just hope its nice and quick lol and she doesnt need medicals as only being 20mts
She will need a medical, although children dont need to have an xray.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Because of her age and having spoken to Ozzy imm this morning the mediacal is by discression only
Old Dec 1st 2010, 9:29 am
Just Joined

Because of her age and having spoken to Ozzy imm this morning the mediacal is by discression only
wow if u dont mind tell me the procedure
Old Dec 1st 2010, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Shellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by samsuchi
wow if u dont mind tell me the procedure
Same here because I'm just about to apply for my sons visa.

It was my understanding that all applicants and non migrating dependents of PR visas had to undergo a medical. immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheet

But then the helpline (if thats who you spoke to) is often not actually very helpful and give out some duff advice.

Last edited by Shellyj; Dec 1st 2010 at 11:32 am.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Hi my wife spoke to someone in London where they do the visa for children and holiday visas. The person said that she wont need an xray hiv test and may or may not need a medical.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 12:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi my wife spoke to someone in London where they do the visa for children and holiday visas. The person said that she wont need an xray hiv test and may or may not need a medical.
You will need to apply for the visa, then if DIAC require a medical they will ask for one. They don't do HIV tests and Xrays on babies.
The helplines will only be able to give general advice - they can't deal with specific cases.
Old Dec 1st 2010, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Also the time frame is 5-6mts to get visa
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 2:45 am
Just Joined

Also the time frame is 5-6mts to get visa
why is it too long? cant we discuss with co & express it?
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 6:54 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samsuchi
why is it too long? cant we discuss with co & express it?
Nope. The visa takes as long as it takes. Why the rush?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.