Visa date the same as on the email....?

Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

NikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura about
Default Visa date the same as on the email....?

Sorry to ask picky questions.....but when anyone has got the visa email "Got it" has the decision date been the same day/date as the email arrived.....or has it been earlier.

Just need to know if I can hold out hope slightly after the 14th Aug.....if decision is made earlier than the final email.

Thanks....soz again for asking fiddly questions......but you lot always seem to come through with help.

Nikki xxxxx
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

aflatun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa date the same as on the email....?

Originally Posted by NikkiGriff
Sorry to ask picky questions.....but when anyone has got the visa email "Got it" has the decision date been the same day/date as the email arrived.....or has it been earlier.

Just need to know if I can hold out hope slightly after the 14th Aug.....if decision is made earlier than the final email.

Thanks....soz again for asking fiddly questions......but you lot always seem to come through with help.

Nikki xxxxx
Email date is on label even if you get stamped after six months.

Thanks
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

NikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by aflatun
Email date is on label even if you get stamped after six months.

Thanks
Sorry my fault not being very clear.

What I mean is when the email arrives to say they have decided you can have the visa......is the date the descision was made the same day as they send the email. Or do they make a final descision on a case then wait a few days to send the email??

Nikki xxx
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

aflatun is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=NikkiGriff]Sorry my fault not being very clear.

What I mean is when the email arrives to say they have decided you can have the visa......is the date the descision was made the same day as they send the email. Or do they make a final descision on a case then wait a few days to send the email??

Nikki xxx[/QUOTE}

The grant letter (pdf file) is attached to email and the date on that letter is a grant date. Heard that sometimes there is a gap of 4-5 days between grant and email, not sure about it.

Thanks
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=aflatun]
Sorry my fault not being very clear.

Nikki xxx[/QUOTE}

The grant letter (pdf file) is attached to email and the date on that letter is a grant date. Heard that sometimes there is a gap of 4-5 days between grant and email, not sure about it.

Thanks
Thanks hun I knew I would get help......sending karma.....have a lovely week..and good luck!!

Nikki xxx
Old Aug 1st 2005, 12:22 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

[QUOTE=NikkiGriff]
Originally Posted by aflatun

Thanks hun I knew I would get help......sending karma.....have a lovely week..and good luck!!

Nikki xxx
Hi Nikki, just checked ours (I'd skipped all the boring stuff like dates and went straight to the APPROVED bit), and our's was approved and the email sent to our agent on the same day.

If you are using an agent then there could be a delay if they don't deal with it the same day 'cos they loads of work on!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Visa date the same as on the email....?

[QUOTE=TheRossers]
Hi Nikki, just checked ours (I'd skipped all the boring stuff like dates and went straight to the APPROVED bit), and our's was approved and the email sent to our agent on the same day.

If you are using an agent then there could be a delay if they don't deal with it the same day 'cos they loads of work on!!

Thanks Tony....again....well looks like we have to have it by either the Friday 12th or Sat 13th.....as we have not used an agent. Holly's birthday's on the Sunday.

These are going to be the hardest 12 days ever.....but must believe our CO has a lovely big heart.....and doesn't want to see us suffer. Can't believe we are playing with days.

Anyway hope everything goes smoothly for you lot......you must be so excited......!!!!

All my best Nikki xxx
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:40 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

[QUOTE=NikkiGriff]
Originally Posted by TheRossers

Thanks Tony....again....well looks like we have to have it by either the Friday 12th or Sat 13th.....as we have not used an agent. Holly's birthday's on the Sunday.

These are going to be the hardest 12 days ever.....but must believe our CO has a lovely big heart.....and doesn't want to see us suffer. Can't believe we are playing with days.

Anyway hope everything goes smoothly for you lot......you must be so excited......!!!!

All my best Nikki xxx
Excited and tired, surrounded by boxes (we are waiting for the shippers to re-quote us for our stuff).
I'm on the count down at work, 2 weeks left to go. and 2 weeks on Thursday we fly out. YIPPPPPEEEEEEE
Hope you hear soon.