Visa costs

Old May 13th 2008, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

lkwm81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa costs

hiya

i was just wondering whether anyone knows

if in the case that visa applications are not succesful, is full payment still required?

I can understand that what ever the scenario is with medicals you still need to pay full price obviously due to having all bloods, x-rays, and examinations.

if visa application fails do they just charge you a slice of the full cost, or do they whack you with the whole price?

Just in process of getting hubby's med's sorted for the job (joining RAAF, and he has to have the 2 meds, one for raaf and then the one for visa's) hopefully all being well we will then be put through for the visa process. I'm just thinking of everything (lots of things going through my little head) at the moment and this occured to me about the fees.

any info gratefully received
thanks
K
Old May 13th 2008, 11:18 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa costs

The application fee (over $2000 dollars) is non-refundable unfortunately. If you fail it will not be reduced - they take the whole lot.

Good luck.
Old May 14th 2008, 7:32 am
Just Joined

lkwm81 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the reply
fingers crossed everything goes ok then
Old May 14th 2008, 6:59 pm
Lil
Just Joined

Lil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the roughLil is a jewel in the rough

Yep, they take the full amount as they receive gthe application - so before they even start working on it.