Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Visa category to apply while an application for permanent migration is in progress.

Wikiposts

Visa category to apply while an application for permanent migration is in progress.

Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:27 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa category to apply while an application for permanent migration is in progres

Originally Posted by Gill Palmer
Dear George

I had got involved with other threads and other things, so I had not read this post by you until 10 minutes ago.

Mods - Please do NOT accuse me of 'bumping' etc - because George is making some very serious and valuable points here, so a diverting (and according to some hilarious) skirmish between JAJ and I should NOT be allowed to cloud the actually very serious and valuable issues in this thread, I suggest.

I have no reason to doubt George's technical accuracy. Because of this, Trayla is in the middle of a potential MINEFIELD with this thing.

I am only very peripherally involved with Australian visas, for the sake of my own mother. So given the technical problems thrown up by George, I am now all-out of ideas about how to help Trayla.

Please, please, the world! Is there an idea out there that can be made to adhere to the proverbial wall? This lass deserves every ounce of help that the rest of us can between us supply, I suggest.

Hopefully

Gill

Hi Gill,

Yes, it's complex, but most cases are. It's best if Trayla talks to someone face to face. It won't help her to parade the issues here on a discussion forum which is quite so public. I've given her all the contact details she needs to find someone to talk to.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:44 pm
Gill Palmer

Default Re: Visa category to apply while an application for permanent migration is in progres

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Gill,

Yes, it's complex, but most cases are. It's best if Trayla talks to someone face to face. It won't help her to parade the issues here on a discussion forum which is quite so public. I've given her all the contact details she needs to find someone to talk to.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
George

Thank you, and I agree with you, actually. I simply wanted to ensure that Trayla had not been overlooked in the fast-moving buzz.

I hope she will follow your excellent advice.

Cheers and very many thanks again for your help.

Gill