Visa burea?

Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

angel659 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa burea?

Hi

Has many people used this agency? It seems such a big site I was unsure if they were over priced, slow etc???

If not any other recommendations? I really dont want a company who are interested in the money and they dont know what they are doing or are just pushing people to go through when they know they dont qualify?

Many thanks.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

kazandjim will become famous soon enoughkazandjim will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Visa burea?

Hi,
We used them and got our visa in september.
Really can't fault them. Very helpfull and always
reply to e-mails and phone calls.
Karen
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

angel659 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa burea?

Thats good to hear. I am just concerned because one agent said my husband had to have a degree or finish his CIMA qualification. The online assessment from visa bureau said he had enough points even if it was a diploma????
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel659
Thats good to hear. I am just concerned because one agent said my husband had to have a degree or finish his CIMA qualification. The online assessment from visa bureau said he had enough points even if it was a diploma????

I have no idea about the answer to your question, here's the site though for you to check it out. http://www.charteredaccountants.com....ion_assessment

I used above mentioned agency, didn't have any problems whatsoever, and my agent was fantastic - although she has left now.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:02 am
stay safe

beth is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Has many people used this agency? It seems such a big site I was unsure if they were over priced, slow etc???

If not any other recommendations? I really dont want a company who are interested in the money and they dont know what they are doing or are just pushing people to go through when they know they dont qualify?

Many thanks.
hi
is this agency based in london may i ask
beth
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:18 am
Just Joined

pepsiuk will become famous soon enough

Hi angel
We are using Visa Bureau at the moment, only just at the skills assessment stage at the mo though.. but so far they have been great...answering all our silly little questions and big questions with no problems...would recommend!!!
Good luck
Tommy &Andrea
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

kazandjim will become famous soon enoughkazandjim will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Visa burea?

Hi Beth,
Here is their address.

15 Harwood Road
London
SW6 4QP
Hope this helps you.

Karen
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:31 am
Just Joined

njek is an unknown quantity at this point

I would question this - my current accounting qualification is equivalent to a diploma (AAT NVQ Level 4) and I have been advised that you MUST have a degree

The following information is taken from the website of the NIA (National Institute of Accountants)

To receive a successful assessment of your qualification, you must have:

A qualification (with a sequence in accounting or relevant field) from an accredited educational institution which is assessed by the Australian Government National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition (AEI-NOOSR) as comparable to an Australian Bachelors degree; and

The curriculum of your qualification/s must be comparable to the curriculum of an Australian Bachelors degree in 9 of the following 12 areas:

Basic Accounting
Cost and Management Accounting
Financial and Corporate Accounting
Auditing
Current Accounting Issues (standards and theory)
Business Finance
Introductory Law (including contract law)
Economics
Statistics
Computer Information Systems
Taxation Law
Company Law

For more Q&A's see this link http://www.nia.com.au/category.asp?categoryID=923
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beth
hi
is this agency based in london may i ask
beth

Yes, they also have an office in Adelaide, on Grote Street