Visa approved !!!

Old Jun 26th 2006, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

lang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud of
Talking Visa approved !!!

I would just like to share my great news that our visas have been approved !
My police checks only arrived last Thursday, so I thought that it would be a couple of weeks to wait before I heard anything. I was so wrong. From start to finish - 1 year and 3 months. Highest recommendation goes to my agent Doulene at Active migration Australia.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:04 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visa approved !!!

Originally Posted by lang81
My police checks only arrived last Thursday, so I thought that it would be a couple of weeks to wait before I heard anything. I was so wrong. From start to finish - 1 year and 3 months. Highest recommendation goes to my agent Doulene at Active migration Australia.

Congratulations!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

That's great news. Congratulations!
All the best for your new life.

Jo
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

lang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joeyb
That's great news. Congratulations!
All the best for your new life.

Jo
Thanks to all who have helped with any questions over the last few months. For anyone going through the process right now , be patient and all will come good in the end. The best advise that i would give is to get a good agent. They are worth their weight in gold.
Now I need to try and get a job ! Is anyone looking for a good Joiner / Carpenter. LOL.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:22 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Great news, well done....enjoy the moment and your new life in the sun!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:41 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Whoo hoo! many congratulations!

Jackie
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:44 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Visa approved !!!

Congratulations - enjoy your newlife downunder
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:45 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news! Congratulations!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:47 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!
Enjoy your new life in Oz
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:53 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations!!!!
sponge
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Visa approved !!!

Originally Posted by sponge
congratulations!!!!
sponge
Thanks for all your good wishes.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Visa approved !!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I second your opinion about Doulene - she is our agent too!!

Paula
Old Jun 26th 2006, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

smartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nicesmartbhupi is just really nice

Very good news, thanks for sharing this wonderful news with us.

Best of luck for your new future

Bhupi
Old Jun 26th 2006, 12:44 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

Excellent news. Congratulations.

The best of luck in your new life.

Ali X
Old Jun 26th 2006, 1:15 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

MANY CONGRATULATIONS WELCOME TO THE VISA CLUB!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.