Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Visa Application withheld, now want to resume

Visa Application withheld, now want to resume

Old Jul 5th 2012, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

JOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really niceJOE2010 is just really nice
Default Re: Dropping of Spouse Name from Visa Application

Originally Posted by asif_bangash
Attention OP (bangee_baba), Peachboy has given a very useful and realistic answer.
Lol, are you addressing your self? Quite puzzling since a while ago you were asking if one can be legally allowed multiple partners http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=745503
Old Jul 5th 2012, 12:13 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bangee_baba
I have filed the application under GSM visa. Case officer has asked me for medical and pcc of myself, my spouse and my little daughter (1 year). Case officer has also requested for the IELTS score (functional level).
I have successfully done my medical and PCC submitted to the case officer. My wife is pregnant and her X-Ray has been delayed till child birth.

Mean while, my wife has put with me in some family dispute and has gone away towards her father. Her annoyance clearly shows her lack of interest in getting australia visa and going along with me.

--- Please Please Suggest me the Solution, I m badly stucked ----
Now I want my immigration case finalized, given that/ provided that I want to drop my spouse away from the application and take my little baby with me.

I m in difficult situation, I love my daughter very much. What are the best steps taken forward that may lead to visa grant

I will be keenly waiting for your reply on the humanitarian basis.

details discussion on this thread is requested.
Provided that it all mistake lies at the end of spouse. She is needlessly making severe disturbance and now intentionally impeding the progress of the application.

Every expert advice is entertained on the technical basis. Plz continue discussion as to how the case will be dealth by DIAC in situation where spouse is unnecessarily trying to spoil the immigration case.
Right, *takes mod hat off.*

I haven't been on much in the last twenty four hours, but it looks like I've missed all the fun! Oh, and by fun, I of course mean absolutely appalling behaviour of someone having a massive tantrum & trying to take their child away from its other parent.

Seriously, what the bloody hell??? So, she doesn't want to move to Australia? Big deal. If one half doesn't want to go, then the couple don't go. It's not a difficult concept. Yes, it might be disappointing, but look at it from the flip side. You won't have made the person you're meant to love absolutely miserable by forcing them to move abroad. What's worse is that you're going to punish the children by taking them overseas without their other parent (or thinking you are - you have bugger all chance of doing that without your spouse's permission). What kind of person are you that would try & deprive their children of their other parent? I agree with Moneypenny - you don't deserve a visa. I feel sorry for your wife & kids.

Oh, and pull the other one about pretending not to be the other poster. It's not convincing!

Originally Posted by peaceboy
I dont know from which country are you from but as far as the humanitarianism is concerned, I'm afraid what you are trying to do is not the correct thing. It may sound correct to you since you are in a battle with your wife but think about the small ones, what wrong did they do to you?? honestly speaking I don't think you love your daughter nor the unborn child.

But if you really wants to put them behind and leave no matter what country you are from, you have to honor the law & order here in AUZ.

First you need to get the divorce trough a court of law and decide on the children, if the custody is given to your wife you need to obtain her consent and a legal document from the court permitting you to remove your daughter from the country, without it rest assured that you will not be granted a visa.

else you need to submit a change of circumstances and talk to the CO and mark the dependents as non migrating dependents, but still you need to submit the medical and pcc for them even though they do not migrate with you.

But before putting the paddle on gas, talk to your wife and try to solve the problem then wait it out the period of child birth, then do the medical and migrate with your family.. may be we might see you here after that as a family.

Cheers,
PB
+1

Okay, rant over.

*Puts mod hat back on.*
Old Jul 5th 2012, 12:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Attention OP (bangee_baba), Peachboy has given a very useful and realistic answer.
bangee_baba has been banned for having more than one username as you will discover next time you try to log in under that name.

I am less than impressed by your duplicity. When you sent me a pm under the name of asif_bangash, asking for advice, I told you to post on the forum instead. Imagine my displeasure when I then find you have posted the same question on here, but under a different name. You are obviously still trying to con people into thinking there are two of you.Cut it out or I shall ban the asif_bangash name as well.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 12:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
bangee_baba has been banned for having more than one username as you will discover next time you try to log in under that name.

I am less than impressed by your duplicity. When you sent me a pm under the name of asif_bangash, asking for advice, I told you to post on the forum instead. Imagine my displeasure when I then find you have posted the same question on here, but under a different name. You are obviously still trying to con people into thinking there are two of you.Cut it out or I shall ban the asif_bangash name as well.
Not if I get there first
Old Jul 5th 2012, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

qadeer591 is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel such discussions should not have a place at BE. It's someone's personal matter. First of all one should not put such discussions in a public forum like this.
If someone still does so, like in this case, then moderators should simply delete it.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 1:53 pm

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by qadeer591
I feel such discussions should not have a place at BE. It's someone's personal matter. First of all one should not put such discussions in a public forum like this.
If someone still does so, like in this case, then moderators should simply delete it.
If you have a complaint about a post, feel free to report it.

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Jul 5th 2012 at 2:02 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 2:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If someone posts something that they want an answer to, regardless of whatever anyone else thinks, they have the right to do so. Just as others have the right to respond. We (Mod) are not here to dictate what gets posted and what doesn't, unless it breaks the rules of the site which this doesn't. What he's asking is reprehensible, but it's not illegal.
Old Jul 5th 2012, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

If this is the case then no one will post here in BE because everybody would be knowing everything and the world is a super perfect world,

Any one should be able to ask anything as long as it does not go in to their personal matters. in my opinion he could have simply asked "My wife is demanding a divorce, I have a child and they are already in the recently lodged VISA application, what would I do??" very simple isn't it?

moneypenny20
If someone posts something that they want an answer to, regardless of whatever anyone else thinks, they have the right to do so. Just as others have the right to respond. We (Mod) are not here to dictate what gets posted and what doesn't, unless it breaks the rules of the site which this doesn't. What he's asking is reprehensible, but it's not illegal.
You are spot on +++

Cheers,
PB

Last edited by peaceboy; Jul 5th 2012 at 5:17 pm.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 5:55 am
bangoo_baba

asif_bangash is an unknown quantity at this point

If I were in place of pollyana, dorothy and moneypenny, I would have the same comments like them. Even I would have banned asif_bangash for showing his duplicity and hypocricy. But believe me, i just took up for another login name because of maintaining privacy about my personal matter. At the same time, I was badly seeking a very good answer and also to hold my personal matter not exposed to my known ones (due to the freidly name asif_bangash).

This forum does not allow description of any personal or emotional discussion, and nor should it allow. Otherwise, if that was allowed, I would have proved my innocense, love for my family, respect for woman, respect for people within society.

At the Last, I would make every possible effort, endavour and attitude to take all my family along with me in the properous, family-oriented society of Australia.

Originally Posted by peaceboy
If this is the case then no one will post here in BE because everybody would be knowing everything and the world is a super perfect world,

Any one should be able to ask anything as long as it does not go in to their personal matters. in my opinion he could have simply asked "My wife is demanding a divorce, I have a child and they are already in the recently lodged VISA application, what would I do??" very simple isn't it?

You are spot on +++

Cheers,
PB
Old Jul 6th 2012, 8:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If I were in place of pollyana, dorothy and moneypenny, I would have the same comments like them. Even I would have banned asif_bangash for showing his duplicity and hypocricy. But believe me, i just took up for another login name because of maintaining privacy about my personal matter. At the same time, I was badly seeking a very good answer and also to hold my personal matter not exposed to my known ones (due to the freidly name asif_bangash).

This forum does not allow description of any personal or emotional discussion, and nor should it allow. Otherwise, if that was allowed, I would have proved my innocense, love for my family, respect for woman, respect for people within society.

At the Last, I would make every possible effort, endavour and attitude to take all my family along with me in the properous, family-oriented society of Australia.
As per the site rules:
Creating multiple usernames is not allowed. If you have a legitimate reason to create a second username, maybe another household member joining, then you should contact the administrators. Anybody found with multiple member names will have their posting privileges removed and all associated member names will be deleted.

Its also in the sticky thread at the top that we ask posters to read. Even bearing that in mind though, people would soon work out you were the same poster. You could've asked me about posting under a new name when you were sending me pms, for one thing.

Presumably this is either your real name or close to it? If that is the case we could consider changing that name to something else more anonymous.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 10:29 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

My theory is . . .

The wife cheated and is now pregnant with the child of another man.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 10:32 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
yes, we should not pass moral judgment. we don't all belong to benedict's cult.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 1:36 pm

I think this thread has run its course. Thread closed.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 9:09 am
bangoo_baba

asif_bangash is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Visa Application withheld, now want to resume

I request the attention of all experts on this forum over the resolution of this technical issue.

Upon my request to the Depatment of Immigration, the visa application has been withheld upto January 2013 due to my spouse pregnancy issue. Currently My spouse has indicated to me that she would feel highly uncomfortable to migrate to Australia with her new born baby (and another elder daughter 1.5 years as well), therefore she says that she would feel highly comfortable to live upto another 1.5 years with her father, mother (my inlaws) along with these two children. The conlcusion is that she currently does not intend to get her visa as well as the daughter (1.5 yr) and newborn. She want these children in her custody and she strongly recommends me to get visa at the earlies.

MY question is that how can I eliminate/drop or remove the names of spouse/daugter from the Online Visa Application (State sponsored visa sub section 176).

Please suggest me how can I proceed with the case such that I can get the visa, settle there magnificently and then bring my spouse and children on their corresponding sponsored visas later on.

Thanking you,

Asif.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Application withheld, now want to resume

You tell DIAC, however they will still need a medical so you might as well get the visa for everyone all at once.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.