Visa application - TRA assessment papers

Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

debi-jane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa application - TRA assessment papers

Hi all,

am just about to put our visa application in the post but before i do, one question........when including our TRA assessment papers, do they have to be certified copies as we only copied the original copies not the ones that were certified by our JP (silly mistake but didnt realise).

So do i have to get these certified again to include in visa appl?

thanks
debi-jane
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:54 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Visa application - TRA assessment papers

Originally Posted by debi-jane
Hi all,

am just about to put our visa application in the post but before i do, one question........when including our TRA assessment papers, do they have to be certified copies as we only copied the original copies not the ones that were certified by our JP (silly mistake but didnt realise).

thanks
debi-jane
I am sure I have read on the forum that DIMIA will only accept the original of the TRA documentation & that you also have to include the documentation you sent to TRA also - I believe this is because the TRA have done away with deeming dates so DIMIA need the same documentation to assess whether you have enough experience of your job (or something like that!)

Correct me if I am wrong guys.....
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:27 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa application - TRA assessment papers

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
I am sure I have read on the forum that DIMIA will only accept the original of the TRA documentation & that you also have to include the documentation you sent to TRA also - I believe this is because the TRA have done away with deeming dates so DIMIA need the same documentation to assess whether you have enough experience of your job (or something like that!)

That sounds right to me...
Old Feb 1st 2005, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy

Hi, thanks for your response. I have the original letter from TRA to send but i only have photo copies of the other papers, i.e employer refs, job description papers, etc , do i need to get these certified again as i didnt copy the ones that had been certified before. hope ive made myself clearer, i get so confused sometimes........
Old Feb 1st 2005, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Hi, thanks for your response. I have the original letter from TRA to send but i only have photo copies of the other papers, i.e employer refs, job description papers, etc , do i need to get these certified again as i didnt copy the ones that had been certified before. hope ive made myself clearer, i get so confused sometimes........

Hi Debs yes you will need to get anything that is copied like a accountants letters or invoices you dont need to have references certified or job discriptions tho
we are sending ours off tomoz Debs wishing you all the luck for yours

Debs xxx
Old Feb 1st 2005, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
Hi Debs yes you will need to get anything that is copied like a accountants letters or invoices you dont need to have references certified or job discriptions tho
we are sending ours off tomoz Debs wishing you all the luck for yours

Debs xxx

HI Debs, hope you are well. Good luck with your application, will be checking up on you and keeping an eye on your forthcoming news .

Dont come on here much but will keep in touch. Will be sending ours off in a few days (gotta get these certified now then).

cheers mate
Debsx
Old Feb 1st 2005, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

SkillClear is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

thanks
debi-jane
You need to send the original approval letter from TRA and a copy of the application in which you submitted to TRA.

All other documents included for assessment by DIMIA should be certified.