visa application question?

Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Question visa application question?

Hiya all,

got all my visa application (MODL 136) ready for the post. Just one question; Do I need some form of covering letter? And if so, what is the content of such a covering letter?

All the best

daveandkath

T.T.F.N.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:44 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: visa application question?

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Hiya all,

got all my visa application (MODL 136) ready for the post. Just one question; Do I need some form of covering letter? And if so, what is the content of such a covering letter?

All the best

daveandkath

T.T.F.N.
Hope you don't need a covering letter coz I didn't do one...Just put application and docs in an envelope and posted.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Hiya all,

All the best

daveandkath

T.T.F.N.

Hi Dave and Kath,

We sent a covering letter listing what was sent as part of the application. I don't however think that this is necessary and as long as you have the check list attached it should be ok.
We had extra documents (pre-loaded some of the police clearances etc) so decided to do the letter as well.

Hope this helps and good luck with it all.

Regards,
Paula
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by depaiva
Hi Dave and Kath,

We sent a covering letter listing what was sent as part of the application. I don't however think that this is necessary and as long as you have the check list attached it should be ok.
We had extra documents (pre-loaded some of the police clearances etc) so decided to do the letter as well.

Hope this helps and good luck with it all.

Regards,
Paula

Million thanks for that

D & K