VISA AGENCIES

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

kevwilson1982 will become famous soon enough
Default VISA AGENCIES

Hi could anyone tell me who the best and cheapest agency to obtain a skilled independent visa for oz? Im a qualified hgv mechanic with 10years exp. cheers
kev
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:45 am
Heading for Victoria

markinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VISA AGENCIES

Originally Posted by kevwilson1982
Hi could anyone tell me who the best and cheapest agency to obtain a skilled independent visa for oz? Im a qualified hgv mechanic with 10years exp. cheers
kev
Hi kevwilson,

Dont know if they are the best but the agent i use is visabureau. They were the cheapest of the 3 or 4 that i looked at and they have been no problem, easy to contact and deal with. The process has cost £1500 and then the fees for skills assess, registration etc and then the fees for medicals and x-rays. It is not cheap but it is for the rest of your life so it is worth getting an agent to reduce the stress, keep you on the right track and have someone to advise you.

Hope this helps.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

kevwilson1982 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by markinoz
Hi kevwilson,

Dont know if they are the best but the agent i use is visabureau. They were the cheapest of the 3 or 4 that i looked at and they have been no problem, easy to contact and deal with. The process has cost £1500 and then the fees for skills assess, registration etc and then the fees for medicals and x-rays. It is not cheap but it is for the rest of your life so it is worth getting an agent to reduce the stress, keep you on the right track and have someone to advise you.

Hope this helps.
Hi mate, cheers for the help. I'll contact them soon. Have you recieved your visa yet? I heard some agencies are not really to be trusted, they take your money then you dont recieve your visa
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 5:58 pm
Heading for Victoria

markinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kevwilson1982
Hi mate, cheers for the help. I'll contact them soon. Have you recieved your visa yet? I heard some agencies are not really to be trusted, they take your money then you dont recieve your visa
Not got visa yet as just lodged the actual application couple of weeks ago. The agent helped me to get skills assessed and to get registered in Victoria which was a big help and are helping me get through the last bit (all i did was acumulate the documents to send to them). They were recommended to me by somebody who has got their visa through them.

You could probably do the whole process by your self but it would take longer, be more stressful and you would have a greater chance of missing something or messing something up. So agent or no agent is a difficult question!!??

And i suppose it also depends upon which visa you are applying for (Mine is a 176)

MMMMMMmmm Food for thought

Mark