Victoria Sponsoship Denied! I need Help!

Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Victoria Sponsoship Denied! I need Help!

Originally Posted by ukjoiner
Hi Nick, we wanted more than anything to move to Victoria as I have some family there. We have an application in for a 175 curently but are considering doing exactly the same as you and applying for a 176 to SA, possibly Adelaide. We just want to get out there really. Can you tell me if once there, you were committed to staying and if you had decided to move quickly out of that state, what would have happened.

Hope you can clarify for me. Cheers, Jenny
Jenny, thanks for the reply on my thread earlier regarding mornington. Are you not able to apply for SS in Victoria?
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

ukjoiner will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wilson01
Jenny, thanks for the reply on my thread earlier regarding mornington. Are you not able to apply for SS in Victoria?
Hi Nick, no apparently as my husband is a joiner, he isn't on their "wanted list". He is however on the SA/Tas/Canberra/NT lists. We know nothing about these areas.....?
We applied for 175 in Nov 09, he is also TRA assessed.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Nick, no apparently as my husband is a joiner, he isn't on their "wanted list". He is however on the SA/Tas/Canberra/NT lists. We know nothing about these areas.....?
We applied for 175 in Nov 09, he is also TRA assessed.
Haha, you mean Manda if you quoted me lol. What about the regional areas? Have you looked there?
Old Feb 12th 2010, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

Haha, you mean Manda if you quoted me lol. What about the regional areas? Have you looked there?
Sorry, got confooooosed. When you say looking at regions I assume you mean as in looking at say Adelaides list? If so, we are on that one yes, however we dont know what the consequences of going there would be in many ways. As I say, we have no idea about the regions. We wanted to go to Vic so haven't as yet researched them. Its going to be like starting again. Not a nice thought really.
Old Feb 12th 2010, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

By the way, whats the latest about your job offer? Any luck?
Old Feb 12th 2010, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

By the way, whats the latest about your job offer? Any luck?
I meant regional areas in Victoria. Yes, I had an interview via skype on Tues night and after 20 minutes they offered me the job
Old Feb 12th 2010, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

I meant regional areas in Victoria. Yes, I had an interview via skype on Tues night and after 20 minutes they offered me the job

Tats great wilson
So Where you currently based?
Old Feb 12th 2010, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry, got confooooosed. When you say looking at regions I assume you mean as in looking at say Adelaides list? If so, we are on that one yes, however we dont know what the consequences of going there would be in many ways. As I say, we have no idea about the regions. We wanted to go to Vic so haven't as yet researched them. Its going to be like starting again. Not a nice thought really.
Your hub's job on here https://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.a...ictoria#skills
Old Feb 12th 2010, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by umair
Tats great wilson
So Where you currently based?
Thanks Umair. Im still in UK waiting for visa but hopefully very soon my hub and I will be heading to Victoria. My new job is in the Mornington Peninsula
Old Feb 12th 2010, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

and here http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au...west-victoria#
Old Feb 13th 2010, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chiroshe
Nick,

Are you from IT area? Dou you know if Adelaide has good job opportunities for this area?

Thank you
Sorry hun - no I'm not in IT. Just a lowly pre school teacher.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Nick, we wanted more than anything to move to Victoria as I have some family there. We have an application in for a 175 curently but are considering doing exactly the same as you and applying for a 176 to SA, possibly Adelaide. We just want to get out there really. Can you tell me if once there, you were committed to staying and if you had decided to move quickly out of that state, what would have happened.

Hope you can clarify for me. Cheers, Jenny
We had to stay here as part of the visa requirement. The sir visa is different to the 176 visa.However now we are permanent we have no plans to move. The kids are settled and we both have good jobs. The idea of moving and starting again fills me with dread.
From what I gather the 176 is a moral obligation to stay in that state, whereas with the sir visa it is a legal requirement.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

Oh you got me excited then, it is stated there yes but when I looked on the eligibility list it isn't, how misleading.....

Btw CONGRATULATIONS on the job offer, thats fantastic news!
Old Feb 14th 2010, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Your right Manda, it is stated in a couple of the regional areas of Vic but when you click on the eligibility list it takes you to the state one. Got a few questions more for my agent now....thanks for your help
Old Feb 14th 2010, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Your right Manda, it is stated in a couple of the regional areas of Vic but when you click on the eligibility list it takes you to the state one. Got a few questions more for my agent now....thanks for your help
How strange! However, im sure that joiner is on 2 of them (the ones I sent you links for) Maybe you should send Victoria state an email asking about the 2 areas and specifically ask if joiners are required in them regions. Lots of luck and keep me updated please

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.