Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Mar 18th 2011, 10:31 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how long for acknowledgement e mail for state sponser vic??

Originally Posted by julie38
Hi
does anyone know if the wait is 12 weeks after you receive acknowledgement?
any help would be great as we are trying to get our application in before July.
thanks.
What does it say on the Victoria state website?
Old Mar 18th 2011, 12:34 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by yamaha777
I applied for 176 shortly after my 175 application, anticipating 176 results will come out earlier, yet today I receive an email from 175, asking for Health and police clearance and said CO will be allocated in 3 months.

SS is really slow ....
Excuse me? You applied for the 176 in December - that's hardly a long time. Jeez, some of you really need a reality check.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

yamaha777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Excuse me? You applied for the 176 in December - that's hardly a long time. Jeez, some of you really need a reality check.
I think most of the ppl here applying 176 are in the same boat, endless wait.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

ebanster is on a distinguished road

Good news and bad news:

It's partially a good news that yes, I got a long email from Victoria with an excerpt of the following:
"Your application for Victorian Government visa sponsorship under the 176 - Sponsored scheme has been assessed under these new arrangements and we are pleased to advise that your application is successful."

It is our assessment that there is currently a demand for your experience and qualifications in Victoria, Australia. You have also assessed yourself as meeting the requirements of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) Skilled – Sponsored visa scheme.

I guess I would be one of the first in the IT field to get the successful email. However, my ACS just expired last March 16, which was 2 days ago!
The state sponsorship is only valid for 4 months. If I lodge another ACS application, it will take another 3 months, and who knows what delays it might bring.... I've running out of other options... Please advise, guys
Old Mar 18th 2011, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ebanster
Good news and bad news:

It's partially a good news that yes, I got a long email from Victoria with an excerpt of the following:
"Your application for Victorian Government visa sponsorship under the 176 - Sponsored scheme has been assessed under these new arrangements and we are pleased to advise that your application is successful."

It is our assessment that there is currently a demand for your experience and qualifications in Victoria, Australia. You have also assessed yourself as meeting the requirements of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) Skilled – Sponsored visa scheme.

I guess I would be one of the first in the IT field to get the successful email. However, my ACS just expired last March 16, which was 2 days ago!
The state sponsorship is only valid for 4 months. If I lodge another ACS application, it will take another 3 months, and who knows what delays it might bring.... I've running out of other options... Please advise, guys
Congrats on your approval.. and well.. they have approved people from the IT field before..im from the IT field too :-)

quickly get your skills re-assessed from ACS.. time is running out as the new points system is coming into effect from July onwards..
Old Mar 18th 2011, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
Congrats on your approval.. and well.. they have approved people from the IT field before..im from the IT field too :-)

quickly get your skills re-assessed from ACS.. time is running out as the new points system is coming into effect from July onwards..
thanks a lot!
anyway, what i meant is the approval of IT people (at least on this forum) since they re-opened the application last November...

would you know if re-assessment will take shorter than the usual 3 months of having a new application, and if it requires more updated docs... i guess these are the questions i need to quickly ask them... and prepare another set of funds for re-assessment
Old Mar 18th 2011, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

sheraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how long for acknowledgement e mail for state sponser vic??

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Why do you think that? Do you have some inside knowledge?

absolutely not,,,

i am just saying with my own experience..

wish u best of luck..
Old Mar 19th 2011, 10:01 am
Just Joined

mansukhpatel is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks a lot!
anyway, what i meant is the approval of IT people (at least on this forum) since they re-opened the application last November...

would you know if re-assessment will take shorter than the usual 3 months of having a new application, and if it requires more updated docs... i guess these are the questions i need to quickly ask them... and prepare another set of funds for re-assessment
If I remember correctly you need to get your results re-validated. I am sure it's a lot quicker process than the new assessment.

Best place to check would the FAQ section on the ACS site
Old Mar 19th 2011, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mansukhpatel
If I remember correctly you need to get your results re-validated. I am sure it's a lot quicker process than the new assessment.

Best place to check would the FAQ section on the ACS site
I've searched all over the ACS website and there is no mention in the FAQ section. However, I found the form for Application for Revalidation of a Suitable PASA
which costs less than a new application. Unfortunately, you need to send the docs/forms via post mail. No online application for this
Old Mar 19th 2011, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

mansukhpatel is an unknown quantity at this point

I've searched all over the ACS website and there is no mention in the FAQ section. However, I found the form for Application for Revalidation of a Suitable PASA
which costs less than a new application. Unfortunately, you need to send the docs/forms via post mail. No online application for this
As far as I know the online application form is only for new applications. For reassessment/revaluation you need to submit a document application.

Again as far as I know this process is quicker
Old Mar 20th 2011, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

ran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant futureran82 has a brilliant future

Good news and bad news:

Congrats on your approval.................

can you pls let us know your IT section.........i mean in which IT catagory did you apply
Old Mar 20th 2011, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ran82
Congrats on your approval.................

can you pls let us know your IT section.........i mean in which IT catagory did you apply
Software tester previously as a Computing Professional n.e.c in the old ASCO code
Old Mar 20th 2011, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

haideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nicehaideeali is just really nice

@ebanster Congrats.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Hafiz Shahzad Hameed is an unknown quantity at this point

Many many congrats for your SS approval. Wish you best of luck for further proceedings.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

shooterspalace is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news and bad news:

Congrats for your success.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.