VETASSESS help please

Old Sep 9th 2008, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

Java is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VETASSESS help please

Hi

I have checked the status of my application on VETASSESS's website. The VETASSESS's site states that the status of my application is ACTIVE (Application status: ACTIVE). However, I saw the text below, which looks irrelevant. Is this the default message for everyone? I have submitted my application with all the required items and documents. I assume if something were missing, VETASSESS would have contacted me. I submitted my application last month.

Thank you for clarifying this problem.

Cheers

Click here for Explanatory notes of this page Application Record
(We cannot process your application until we receive all your documents)
Please ignore if you already sent the below listed docuements
Click here if you have not received your 'Application Record' notification email

Please send us the documents listed below by post.
A. Application Record (You will receive a mail attachment from VETASSESS after your payment.However only sign and send one copy to VETASSESS.)
B. You must send the signed copy of 'Application Record' to VETASSESS along with the required documents as follows.
1. A certified copy of your birth certificate or relevant pages from your passport showing your date of birth
2. A certified copy of your qualification papers (such as degree, diploma, certificate etc.) in the original language
3. A certified copy of the transcript or academic record showing subjects, examination results and/or grades/marks in the original language
4. Evidence of change of name (where applicable)
5. Certified translation in English of any of the above documents originally issued in a language other than English
6. Two recent passport sized photographs certified as a true likeness of yourself. Please ensure these photographs are clipped to the application form where indicated on this page
C. If you are applying from overseas (and thus claiming GST exemption) you must provide either:
A certified Statutory Declaration or Affidavit stating you are not in Australia at the time of applying, or; if you are represented by an agent an official letter, on company letterhead, signed by a Registered Migration Agent stating you are not in Australia at the time of applying
D.If you hold a Chinese or Pakistani qualification you must ask your university to send copies of the Chinese or Pakistan language degree or diploma documents (for example, degree certificate / certificate of graduation), academic transcript, together with English translations directly to VETASSESS.
Postal Address

Manager – Educational Assessment Service
VETASSESS
Level 4, 478 Albert Street
East Melbourne VIC 3002
Australia
Note: Please do not send in manually filled application form other than the above listed documents that may delay the process.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Default Re: VETASSESS help please

sorry I can't help but wanted to bump you up the thread so hopefully somone else can answer your question
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:41 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the default message everyone gets. The only thing that will change is the word ACTIVE - hopefully to POSITIVE when they have assessed your application. Good luck.
Old Sep 10th 2008, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Java is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi natalieml and ponyrama

Thank you.

Cheers
Old Sep 10th 2008, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Hi, i didn't find that vetassess were very quick to update info, however when my husband did his practical they changed the status to successful within 2 days!! They would ask you if they needed more information as they had a query with our cerfified photo and they asked us to supply another one!
Good Luck