vetassess 'HELP' anyone please

Old Feb 19th 2009, 10:08 am
Account Closed

jon.n.bec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vetassess 'HELP' anyone please

Hi

My partner did practical assessment on Tuesday this week, i've looked on tradeassess website and it says assessment 'successful', does this mean he's passed?, or that he just turned up?

I would take it that hes passed, but the result was on there after 1 day, which to me sounds abit quick, anyone else heard anything from this week, or no exactly what this means?

thankyou, rebecca x
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

anka will become famous soon enough
Default Re: vetassess 'HELP' anyone please

Hi,

I think you are lucky.
We applied on November 2008 and for 3 weeks status was ACTIVE, then POSITIVE. So it took them 3 weeks to give us a positive answer.
The final answer will be sent to you by post.

Good luck with your application!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Ours also says successful. We have taken this to mean that my OH has passed. He failed his first attempt and that was listed on the same screen in red as "unsuccessful". Ours appeared yesterday and our practical was on Monday.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jon.n.bec
Hi

My partner did practical assessment on Tuesday this week, i've looked on tradeassess website and it says assessment 'successful', does this mean he's passed?, or that he just turned up?

I would take it that hes passed, but the result was on there after 1 day, which to me sounds abit quick, anyone else heard anything from this week, or no exactly what this means?

thankyou, rebecca x
hi
back when i did it last july successful meant a pass, i rekon a well done is in order.
john
Old Feb 19th 2009, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

sawbang is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jon.n.bec
Hi

thankyou, rebecca x
same as that done it tuesday and it says successful get on with visa now
Old Feb 20th 2009, 6:57 am
Account Closed

jon.n.bec is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: vetassess 'HELP' anyone please

Originally Posted by johnknight001
hi
back when i did it last july successful meant a pass, i rekon a well done is in order.
john
Thanks John

I just expected it to take longer than 1 day!

congratulations to everyone else with a positive result

Rebecca