Vetassess application

Old Nov 3rd 2016, 7:41 am
Just Joined

ukkiwioz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vetassess application

Hey People!

I have decided to stop procrastinating and get my oz visa sorted. I am a nz qualified carpenter with uk passport, I logged into Vetasses and filled out the form for the skilled migration.... trouble is now im at the paying part and nowhere has it allowed me to upload any documents to back up my work experience or qualifications? knowing how strict these things are I didnt want to pay to then get told its incomplete....... breath..... soooo I was wondering if anyone else has done it and if the option to upload comes after you pay!?

Can anyone help me out!
Old Nov 4th 2016, 2:02 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vetassess application

Hi ukkiwioz

Yes the upload part is after you pay - and you don't have to do it all at once. There should be a list of what you need to include too.

Best of luck.
Old Nov 4th 2016, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Veronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond reputeVeronika has a reputation beyond repute

You will get an email once you have made a payment with details of the documents you need to attach to the application. (You should also be able to see the link to the Attach Documents page on the online system when you are viewing your application.)

Even if you do forget to attach something, Vetassess will get in touch to let you know, so you don't need to panic too much. Just make sure that you provide correct contact details so that they can email you without a hitch.
Old Mar 7th 2017, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

archit1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Veronika
You will get an email once you have made a payment with details of the documents you need to attach to the application. (You should also be able to see the link to the Attach Documents page on the online system when you are viewing your application.)

Even if you do forget to attach something, Vetassess will get in touch to let you know, so you don't need to panic too much. Just make sure that you provide correct contact details so that they can email you without a hitch.
Hi Veronika,

I have applied for Vetassess on 14th November'2016 and my application stated in progress on 16th November'2016.

Its been a while I still haven't heard from anyone and nor my employers.

I believe even after minusing christmas holidays my 14th week is done and I have rung my CO she stated that she can't disclose the status and its on priority. Due to complexity of the case it took longer (28th Feb'17). Although I have skilled work exp experience from only 1 employer for straight 4 years.

Need your suggestions pls
Old Mar 7th 2017, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

No one can predict how long each assessment will take....
Old Mar 7th 2017, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by xizzles
No one can predict how long each assessment will take....
I'm worried coz of one of my friends had the same CO and she took 6 months to even receive a negative assessment.
Plus since her case had an employer from the UK and time difference between the UK and Australia caused so much delay. Plus when she rang her boss in The UK and had a word, there was no interview just the verification of employment.

Maybe its my tenacity keeping me worried and impatient now
Old Mar 7th 2017, 8:56 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by archit1910
I'm worried coz of one of my friends had the same CO and she took 6 months to even receive a negative assessment.
Plus since her case had an employer from the UK and time difference between the UK and Australia caused so much delay. Plus when she rang her boss in The UK and had a word, there was no interview just the verification of employment.

Maybe its my tenacity keeping me worried and impatient now
Your friend's case is not yours. Therefore your friend's application has nothing to do with your application.
Old Mar 7th 2017, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Each case is different and will be assessed on its own merits. Mine took 3 months from engaging an agent to getting my PR. Some have done it in 8 weeks. Some a year. Some get rejected after a year.

You're not any of the above. Just sit tight and wait and share with us the good news when it comes.
Old Mar 8th 2017, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by xizzles
Each case is different and will be assessed on its own merits. Mine took 3 months from engaging an agent to getting my PR. Some have done it in 8 weeks. Some a year. Some get rejected after a year.

You're not any of the above. Just sit tight and wait and share with us the good news when it comes.
I understand what you meant, I have seen people getting it in even 6 weeks.
I think it just increases the level of patience and how much one can really take on :/

I'll wait and update accordingly .
Thanks heaps I may need more support later
Old Mar 8th 2017, 9:32 am

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

Vetassess are currently taking around 4 to 5 weeks for the initial application. However you should log in regularly to see if there is an update. Auto-emails informing you of an update do not always reach the applicant.

We've had cases where we had to go in and check to find out the initial application had been approved, as Vetassess had not informed us or the applicant.

Regards,

Richard

Last edited by Richard_Gregan; Mar 8th 2017 at 9:35 am.