The very first step

Old Mar 17th 2012, 9:08 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The very first step

Originally Posted by peaceboy
if you want the VISA fast then 176 it is... if you want the VISA delayed them 175 it is... I hope you got the message black & white..
What a charming attitude. No thought for the people that may lose out on a visa entirely because of people taking sponsorship places unnecessarily then?
Old Mar 17th 2012, 11:37 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

if you want the VISA fast then 176 it is... if you want the VISA delayed them 175 it is... I hope you got the message black & white..
The only message your post sends is that it's ok to take a sponsorship spot you don't actually need so you can move up the queue.
Old Mar 17th 2012, 4:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Delayed? No it takes slightly longer but why would you go for 176 when you are foot loose and fancy free with the 175. Can you not post such nonsense please.
Old Mar 17th 2012, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

guys don't misunderstand, what i wanted to meant is that the fastest way to get the PR is to go with 176 sub class instead of 175 as it will take more time than 176..

One of my friends went with 175 and it took close to two years to visa grant.
Old Mar 17th 2012, 5:57 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

guys don't misunderstand, what i wanted to meant is that the fastest way to get the PR is to go with 176 sub class instead of 175 as it will take more time than 176..

It's you who don't understand what we're sayng. If you are able to apply for both, but decide to go for speed, you are in effect taking a sponsorship visa away from someone who doesn't have the choice. It may not matter to you but it does to a) those who only have the choice of a 176 and b) those who watch 176 visa holders getting out of their moral obligation to remain in the sponsoring state for two years.
Old Mar 17th 2012, 7:41 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

One of my friends applied for a 176 and it took more than 2 years. Considering every visa application is different, there is no possible way to tell if a 176 will be faster than 175 for the OP or anyone else for that matter.
Old Mar 17th 2012, 8:26 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It's you who don't understand what we're sayng. If you are able to apply for both, but decide to go for speed, you are in effect taking a sponsorship visa away from someone who doesn't have the choice. It may not matter to you but it does to a) those who only have the choice of a 176 and b) those who watch 176 visa holders getting out of their moral obligation to remain in the sponsoring state for two years.
+1