VE175 Visa Granted Today!!! - Thanks to BE

Old May 2nd 2010, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future
Default Re: VE175 Visa Granted Today!!! - Thanks to BE

Originally Posted by nimtiaz
Hi all mates,

My VE 175 application (for me, my wife and my little one) was approved today (29th). I eagerly but patiently and confidently waited for this day for about a month. Thanks to my Case Officer and Support Officer from Team 02. Special thanks to all the members and moderators of BE.

My initial entry date is 06 March 2011. Planning to move to Sydney in this December. Hope that I would get your continued support and heartfelt wishes for the next level of my life.

Wish you all the best from the deepest core of my heart who are still waiting.

Cheers!!!

n... i.....

-me -my son -my wife
Congats a lots.
Old May 2nd 2010, 7:32 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the Good Wishes Guys!! Hope those of you still waiting hear soon!
Nimtiaz - sorry for hijacking your thread!! Good luck to you and all the family
Old May 2nd 2010, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi rahrah,

many congratulations.

Did your document staus changed to 'met' or 'received' or still it is showing as 'Required'.
Originally Posted by rahrah
Thanks for all the Good Wishes Guys!! Hope those of you still waiting hear soon!
Nimtiaz - sorry for hijacking your thread!! Good luck to you and all the family
Old May 2nd 2010, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

aahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: VE175 Visa Granted Today!!! - Thanks to BE

Congrates Nimitiz & Rahrah ,
Best of luck and wish you a bright future at Australia
Old May 2nd 2010, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

Congratulation!!!
Old May 2nd 2010, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nimtiaz
Hi all mates,

My VE 175 application (for me, my wife and my little one) was approved today (29th). I eagerly but patiently and confidently waited for this day for about a month. Thanks to my Case Officer and Support Officer from Team 02. Special thanks to all the members and moderators of BE.

My initial entry date is 06 March 2011. Planning to move to Sydney in this December. Hope that I would get your continued support and heartfelt wishes for the next level of my life.

Wish you all the best from the deepest core of my heart who are still waiting.

Cheers!!!

n... i.....

-me -my son -my wife
Wish you good luck!! Your family too!!
Old May 2nd 2010, 1:03 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by intellect20
Hi rahrah,

many congratulations.

Did your document staus changed to 'met' or 'received' or still it is showing as 'Required'.
Every single one STILL showing as 'required'
Old May 3rd 2010, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

nimtiaz is an unknown quantity at this point

@ itprofessional, aahmed, infojami, azakir: Thank you very much for your good wishes for me and my family.

@ intellect20: Status of requested documents (Meds, PCC & Partner's TRF of IELTS) and all other documents were changed to 'Requested' and 'Met' respectively on the CO allocation date and still showing the same.

@ RahRah: I won't mind hijacking me even..., it's only a little thread. Thank you once again.

Regards,
n... i.....
Old May 3rd 2010, 6:39 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Many congratulations bhai!!