Validating visas

Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice
Default Validating visas

Hopefully the answer to this will be quick and straightforward.....who has to validate their visas? Is it just the main applicant or does everyone have to go to Australia to have their visa validated?

Thanks!

Yvonnex
Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:18 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Validating visas

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Hopefully the answer to this will be quick and straightforward.....who has to validate their visas? Is it just the main applicant or does everyone have to go to Australia to have their visa validated?

Thanks!

Yvonnex

Everybody has to validate.

G
Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul

Thanks!

Yvonnex
Everybody has to go - but the main applicant has to be the 1st one to go / go through passport control...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Thank you for the replies!! That's what I thought but I was hoping otherwise.

Yx
Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:36 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Everybody has to validate.

G
true...cost me a bleedin' fortune
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:39 am
journey from here to here

puna will become famous soon enough

the answers are not always true
Sometimes like in my case I was not the main applicant and I was able to enter before the main applicant on a 136 visa .
It should say on the visa label if the additional applicant should not enter before the main applicant..
I knew about this condition so when I went to get our visas in Auckland they gave it to me without it .
I question them why and the answer was :
“Sometimes we don’t impose this condition”
Could be because I am a NZ citizen or just luck.
I did validate the visa and entered before the main applicant to see if it is true and sure they looked at the visa and said welcome and no problems