Wikiposts

Valid 175 application

Old Feb 21st 2008, 5:55 am
Just Joined

Java is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Valid 175 application

Dear all,

I want to make a 175 application. I browsed DIAC's website and I am not sure what they mean by valid application. I intend to send my application as soon as possible. I would like to lodge the application now and include my ACS assessment, the relevant DIAC forms and relevant documents regarding age and other basic information. I am planning to send in my IELTS result and the reference from my present employer later.

I could not find a clear answer, whether my application is valid and sending in those documents later is allowed.

I would be delighted, if someone would clarify the matter for me.

Java
Old Feb 21st 2008, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all
Default Re: Valid 175 application

Originally Posted by Java
Dear all,

I want to make a 175 application. I browsed DIAC's website and I am not sure what they mean by valid application. I intend to send my application as soon as possible. I would like to lodge the application now and include my ACS assessment, the relevant DIAC forms and relevant documents regarding age and other basic information. I am planning to send in my IELTS result and the reference from my present employer later.

I could not find a clear answer, whether my application is valid and sending in those documents later is allowed.

Java
You can upload the documents over 28 days so as long as you will have them within that time period you should be ok.

I think a valid application would be scoring enough points and having the skills assessment but I might be wrong. Good Luck
Old Feb 21st 2008, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Brisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the rough

I am not sure. I think it should be valid.

Last edited by Brisbound; Feb 21st 2008 at 6:46 am.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 2:30 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Java
Realistically that's unlikely to happen on an online forum as it requires a thorough assessment against the validity requirements in Schedule 1 of the Migration Regulations 1994 and the time of application criteria in Schedule 2.

Casual forum advice won't get to that level of detail.