URGENT! Please Help!

Old Sep 4th 2001, 9:26 am
Ahmet Metin

Hi all! I have a Urgent question please help me!

After subiting my Skilled Independent Application (IT) in April 2001, i have assigned
for a project in Germany. I come and go between Turkey and Germany. Embassy send me a
Letter indicating that i am likely to be accepted and i should bring my Passport with
Change letter (even there is no change) to embassy. And they will look at the Changes
(married, address change etc.) and if no changes occurred will give my Visa. I have
called the embassy wheter i will receive my Visa immediately when i bring my Passport
she told me that she can't say it now. What shall i do now? I don't want to quit my
job because i don't trust the Embassy. I can take 1 or 2 weeks holiday, and give my
Passport to Embassy! But what if it takes more than that time? Can i ask my Passport
back? And call the Embassy frequently and when my Visa is ready quit and turn back to
Turkey immediately? Plaesa help me, experienced people please help me! Regards

Old Sep 7th 2001, 9:56 am
Alms

If you are at that stage of processing and there are no changes in your circumstances
you can expect your passport to be returned quite quickly with the visa. But the
golden rule is always don't quit your job, outlay money on air tickets, sell your
belongings etc until you physically have the visa in your passport in your hand.

Regards

Glenn Newton Managing Director Australian Labour Market ABN 25 087 036 888 Registered
Training Organisation 6617 Registered Migration Agent 0100027 Member Migration
Institute of Australia 1125 PO Box 300, DICKSON ACT 2602, Australia Telephone 02 6255
0307 Mobile 0416 159 037 Fax 02 6255 0313 Email [email protected] Internet
http://www.alms.com.au

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >