URGENT - ON-LINE APPLICATION CRASH!

Old Feb 23rd 2008, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road
Default URGENT - ON-LINE APPLICATION CRASH!

Hey All,

I can't believe it! I had just cleared payment on my on-line application, and the BOOM - every link states "This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"

I'm at the EXIT page - where it states

"Before you exit the application:

Before you exit you will need to complete the following steps:

General Skilled Migration Document Checklist (required)

Attach documents (recommended)

Retrieve and print your application form (recommended)

Retrieve your payment receipt details (recommended)

Nominate your password with the Department (recommended)"

Unfortunately all the links are frozen. I am in limbo! I can't leave the application and re-enter(due to the Before You Exit statement!).. and it looks like my application will be void if I don't get the documents attached.

Also a little confused about Form 80 & 886 and attach? I'd prepared my application as per paper application, but have had no request for Form 80 items such as "Details of Visits outside Australia". Or can I assume this information is not required separately for online app?

Honestly, I'm trying not to stress, but little tears are rolling down my cheeks... Do I exit against their instructions?

Another thing, I had supplied information of all my immediate family members NOT accompanying me, as requested. However on the final checklist, they required passport numbers for all family members... Is this a glitch?

A rather freaked Citygirl.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: URGENT - ON-LINE APPLICATION CRASH!

Originally Posted by Citygirl
Hey All,

I can't believe it! I had just cleared payment on my on-line application, and the BOOM - every link states "This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later"

Unfortunately all the links are frozen. I am in limbo! I can't leave the application and re-enter(due to the Before You Exit statement!).. and it looks like my application will be void if I don't get the documents attached.

Also a little confused about Form 80 & 886 and attach? I'd prepared my application as per paper application, but have had no request for Form 80 items such as "Details of Visits outside Australia". Or can I assume this information is not required separately for online app?

Honestly, I'm trying not to stress, but little tears are rolling down my cheeks... Do I exit against their instructions?

Another thing, I had supplied information of all my immediate family members NOT accompanying me, as requested. However on the final checklist, they required passport numbers for all family members... Is this a glitch?

OMG Citygirl.....

I'm sorry i can't help you but am very interested to hear whether you managed to sort it out......

Fingers Crossed that you did....
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Originally Posted by Citygirl
Hey All,

Hi there our one crashed at the end :curse: but we had paid the payment and it went through do you have your trn number if so you can access it through that and someone on here helped me to attach they gave me a link and i was able to use my old password also we had to put names and just dates of birth for Oh sisters and mum
we have not given form 80 as not on check list
hope this works kate
Old Feb 24th 2008, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road

Hi Meme, Jim & Kate,

Well, after a pretty busy night and day, FINALLY all is okay.

Just to clarify for those in a similar situation:

The password used in the application form also works for TRN password, as mentioned by Kate.

If the system crashes, open the 'attach docs to online GSM 175 (or relevant application form)' link- it's possible to enter the documents immediately here.

The system seems to be full of little glitches - such as the message "No further documents may be attached as application has been decided" appeared a number of times as I was trying to enter the application to attach documents. Obviously, I'd be pretty lucky to have a decision within two hours of submitting! Fortunately, a second or third try and the password was accepted!

All in all, the on-line application was not too bad - I was probably a little tired and stressed at 1.30am this morning, and not in full problem-solving mode!!

I have attached Form 80, and all the attachments required such as passport no.'s, previous addresses, previous employment, education history, visits outside Oz, visits to Oz - though not specifically requested, I noticed an option within the pull-down menu in the attach docs link for Form 80 information.

So now, on to the Health forms - Do you wait for a specific request from the case officer, or can I go ahead and arrange these now that I have the forms? I am off to Oz soon on holiday, so am keen to get it all sorted before I leave!

Thanks again,

Citygirl
Old Feb 24th 2008, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Thats great that you got it is stressfull and the last thing that you need is the crash at the end :curse:
we have just done x-rays and meds so that they can be frontloaded and hope to get it sooner others say that you can wait until asked but depends on how quick you want to be there
we are waiting for our police checks done them a few weeks ago so should be here soon and that will be us just in for the wait
Hope all goes well for you and enjoy your holiday
Kate