Urgent help - re- visa validation

Old Jul 31st 2008, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

taylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant future
Default Urgent help - re- visa validation

Hello, need help please from anyone who has already been through this.
We have our visas in our passports and have to enter before 09 th april, this is no problem.

My partner wants to go first (maybe next few months) and i would join him later with our daughter in january time. I first thought that we all had to go together but there is a link above that says 'visa validating' that says the main applicant can enter first (or with family) and rest of family after but before last entry date.

so am i right in thinking we are able to do this? has someone already done it??

Many thanks

kelly
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent help - re- visa validation

Originally Posted by taylor25
Hello, need help please from anyone who has already been through this.
We have our visas in our passports and have to enter before 09 th april, this is no problem.

My partner wants to go first (maybe next few months) and i would join him later with our daughter in january time. I first thought that we all had to go together but there is a link above that says 'visa validating' that says the main applicant can enter first (or with family) and rest of family after but before last entry date.

so am i right in thinking we are able to do this? has someone already done it??

Many thanks

kelly
The main applicant has to go first, OR you all go together. So if your partner is the main applicant then he can go first