Urgent Help needed with TRA application!!!

Old Jan 4th 2005, 9:23 am
Welsh Member!!

GrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really nice
Default Urgent Help needed with TRA application!!!

The courier will be collecting it sometime today, and I've suddenly had the thought that my passport photos may need certifying!!!??? Can anyone tell me if they need signing by a JP/solicitor????

Rapid responce would be greatfully appreciated!!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 9:29 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Help needed with TRA application!!!

Originally Posted by GrantP
The courier will be collecting it sometime today, and I've suddenly had the thought that my passport photos may need certifying!!!??? Can anyone tell me if they need signing by a JP/solicitor????

Rapid responce would be greatfully appreciated!!!
Hi Grant,

Relax, those photos don't need to be certified unless it's for Vetassess. Anyway, you'd have to be a complete wally to send them someone else's photos, since you'll need to send off copies of your passport id pages later, and you'll also need to present photos when you go for your medical.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Jan 4th 2005, 9:35 am
Welsh Member!!

GrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really niceGrantP is just really nice
Default Re: Urgent Help needed with TRA application!!!

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Grant,

Relax, those photos don't need to be certified unless it's for Vetassess. Anyway, you'd have to be a complete wally to send them someone else's photos, since you'll need to send off copies of your passport id pages later, and you'll also need to present photos when you go for your medical.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Thanks George! ...you've set my mind at rest!!