URGENT: Form 47SK Questions

Old May 30th 2004, 10:17 am
Just Joined

samir_jyoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default URGENT: Form 47SK Questions

I need help on the following questions in form 47SK:

1. Question 23: "Where do you intend to live in Australia": I would like to go to Victoria, but I want to keep my options open. Does writing "Don't Know" a bad option?

2. Question 24: "Assests you can brint to Australia": I realy don't know what to put in this? Is there a minimum value that can be put? Is this a critical question in the processing?
Would it be ok If i put like 15 to 20 thousand Australian Dollars?

thanks,

Samir
Old May 30th 2004, 11:04 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENT: Form 47SK Questions

Originally posted by samir_jyoti
I need help on the following questions in form 47SK:

1. Question 23: "Where do you intend to live in Australia": I would like to go to Victoria, but I want to keep my options open. Does writing "Don't Know" a bad option?

2. Question 24: "Assests you can brint to Australia": I realy don't know what to put in this? Is there a minimum value that can be put? Is this a critical question in the processing?
Would it be ok If i put like 15 to 20 thousand Australian Dollars?

thanks,

Samir
Hi Samir,

1. It really doesn't matter which state you indicate, the question is really for statistical purposes only (although for STNI and SIR visas it might become significant) as it's only a statement of intention.

2. Tell the truth. Again, this is only a statement of intention but if you gave a ridiculously low figure ASPC might conclude you couldn't support yourself here.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old May 30th 2004, 11:29 am
Just Joined

Many Thanks George,

So what do you think about 15-20K AUD? What is the reasonably best figure to show the intention?

cheers,

Samir

Originally posted by George Lombard
Hi Samir,

1. It really doesn't matter which state you indicate, the question is really for statistical purposes only (although for STNI and SIR visas it might become significant) as it's only a statement of intention.

2. Tell the truth. Again, this is only a statement of intention but if you gave a ridiculously low figure ASPC might conclude you couldn't support yourself here.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Old May 30th 2004, 11:51 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Many Thanks George,

So what do you think about 15-20K AUD? What is the reasonably best figure to show the intention?

cheers,

Samir
Hi Samir,

I couldn't possibly comment without knowing your circumstances. You should state the figure you are able to take, not just choose a figure which is intended to satisfy requirements.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:33 am
Just Joined

Hi George,

If I say that 25 - 30K is what I can actually take for sure considering my circumstanses at the moment, may be little more when I actually go. Is this a "ridiculously low" amount in your opinion?

Can you help me more on this?

thanks,

Samir

Originally posted by George Lombard
Hi Samir,

I couldn't possibly comment without knowing your circumstances. You should state the figure you are able to take, not just choose a figure which is intended to satisfy requirements.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Old Jun 12th 2004, 11:30 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi George,

If I say that 25 - 30K is what I can actually take for sure considering my circumstanses at the moment, may be little more when I actually go. Is this a "ridiculously low" amount in your opinion?

Can you help me more on this?

thanks,

Samir
Samir

George has already advised you to state the figure you are able to take, not just choose a figure which is intended to satisfy requirements.

I suggest you take his advice.

Peter