UNOFFICIAL VISA COUNT

Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: UNOFFICIAL VISA COUNT

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Congratulations and Celebrations CALIBURN

Congrats Caliburn!! Great success man!! Best of Luck!!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Safaet

Congrats Caliburn!! Great success man!! Best of Luck!!
Thanks Safaet. DIAC has declared that they will allocate all 176 to COs by 13th Feb 09. So, I think yours is on the way too. Good luck.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Congrats Caliburn, when I saw your timeline the other day I was thinking - MY GOD!!!

Worth the wait!!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by caliburn
VISA COUNT 13th JANUARY 2009

1 x 176 April 2009 Applicant (OMG, thats me!!)

Can't believe I'm reporting my own grant!!

Looks like all state/territory sponsored applicants will have CO allocated by 13th February 2009.

Total for this week so far: 1
Congratulation Caliburn - you must be over the moon.

Denise
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

VISA COUNT 13th JANUARY 2009

1 x 176 April 2009 Applicant (OMG, thats me!!)

Can't believe I'm reporting my own grant!!

Looks like all state/territory sponsored applicants will have CO allocated by 13th February 2009.

Total for this week so far: 1
Congratulations! Yes, all will be allocated to CO as evident from the recent ASPC blank email reply.

Congratulations once again

Cheers!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:53 am
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Caliburn - I wish you every success in your new life Down Under
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PamE
Congratulations Caliburn - I wish you every success in your new life Down Under
Thanks PamE. I lived in Sydney for couple of years back in 2000-01. Loved it so much that always wanted to go back. But time passes fast.... it's great that I ultimately geared up to lodge the application and it all happened. I wish you a visa soon too.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dance123
Congratulations! Yes, all will be allocated to CO as evident from the recent ASPC blank email reply.

Congratulations once again

Cheers!
Thanks Dance. Visa on your way soon too!!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
Congrats Caliburn, when I saw your timeline the other day I was thinking - MY GOD!!!

Worth the wait!!
Thanks FionaAndAndrew. Hope to see your visa grant soon too!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eammon
Congratulation Caliburn - you must be over the moon.

Denise
Its really a great feeling Denise. Good news on the way soon for all the state-sponsored applicants. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

Hi Caliburn

I can imagine the feeling you must have..... sooooooo exciting .

I read the thread this morning about CO allocations by 13 February, so keeping our fingers crossed.

Denise
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Thanks Dance. Visa on your way soon too!!
Thanks........ I'm keeping my fingers crosse.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by camacazi
OMG!! can't believe i just readthat lol!! CONGRATULATIONS
Nice one Caliburn.... Bet you will be bored now without having to check through the threads as to who got granted what.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Thanks Sanjay. Good luck to you.
Thanks Caliburn, I am really happy for you, you have done a lot of good work for people of this forum, Congrats once again.
Regards,
Sanjay
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Nice one Caliburn.... Bet you will be bored now without having to check through the threads as to who got granted what.
Thanks mate. Well, I guess I will be spending more time on meet-ups and barie forums. But will still keep updating the visa grants (till the time I someone volunteers) on this tread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.