UNOFFICIAL VISA COUNT

Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

mb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nice
Default Re: UNOFFICIAL VISA COUNT

Originally Posted by caliburn
Once DIAC gets the new priority order rolling, we might see a flurry of visa grants for 176 applicants in the coming days.
May god bless you with everything for saying that

Last edited by mb_jg; Jan 9th 2009 at 6:04 pm.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by mb_jg
May god bless you with everything for saying that )
i'm 175
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

mb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nicemb_jg is just really nice

Originally Posted by camacazi
i'm 175
Sorry, I got the wrong emotion insert earlier (changed now).....
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

May god bless you with everything for saying that
Well, this is based on what DIAC has reportedly been informing people.... look at imax's post here..... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...578983&page=11
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Well, this is based on what DIAC has reportedly been informing people.... look at imax's post here..... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...578983&page=11
I read that & was in the dumps right after, it's just what I need to go officially crazy.
Think I've lost it quite a bit now!!! May just find me running on the streets screaming "I wanna my visa".
Maybe the press would cover the breaking news & DIAC would start processing GSM appls afterall.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 3:21 am
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Maybe the press would cover the breaking news & DIAC would start processing GSM appls afterall.
What you have to realise, is that Australia allows immigration for their purposes, not yours... they don't care at all how long you wait. They have plenty of people applying, so they only want you if they really need you.

I know it sucks. Trying to wrap everything up on one end, not knowing how long it's going to be is very difficult. If they could at least give difinitive time frames, that would make life better for all of us!
Old Jan 10th 2009, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

VISA COUNT 9th JANUARY 2009

1 x 176 May 2008 Applicant

Looks like there will be a flurry 176 visa grants in near future!

Total for this week: 9
Let's think it as a kick off for the new CSL.........and wait for some more days.
Old Jan 10th 2009, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all

I have to agree with Axe here, Surely the whole point of the immigration programme is what's best for Australia. I understand a lot of lives are on hold, mine included but they have to respond to what is happening with the world economy. It wouldn't suprise me if the number of visas issued is cut back quite significantly for the 2009/10 intake. Not wanting to be a doom cloud, just trying to look realisticly at the wider picture.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Since no visa can be reported during the weekend, let me do something else today (helps with the waiting!). I have just looked at the Migration Program Statistics page of DIAC website (http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statist...ts/migrant.htm). A few interesting observations:

1) DIAC has the capacity to issue 534 skilled visas per day! It's planned visa skilled visa grant for 2009 is/was 133,500. I'm assuming 250 working days in a year. Last year, DIAC issued 434 skilled visas on average per day, thats totaling 108,540 visas in 2008 plan year.

2) DIAC can issue visas to all state/territory nominated applicants in 9 working days! This year priority will be given to state/territory sponsored applicants. However, their planned number in 2009 is only 9,350. Assuming that half of these people already got their visas during July-Dec 2008, we are left with only 4,675 state/territory nominated applicants. If you divide this number with DIAC's visa grant capacity per day of 534 above, it works out to be 9 working days!

3) Point 2 above leads to additional conclusion that DIAC will start wroking on applicants on Critical Skills List from late January 2009, perhaps the 4th week.

4) If you compare the average visa grant of 434 per day in 2008 with that of planned capacity of 534 per day in 2009, you will see an exact increase of 100 per day. Well, this round number can be a coincidence or it can be part of DIAC's planned capacity increase as well.

Do the above make any sense to anyone? Are you interested in more analysis like this?
Old Jan 11th 2009, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

So what will be your predicted date of visa grant in my case then? I'm an July applicant, 14th July, 175 modl and csl (registered nurse). German citizen (LR Country). C'mon, make my day^^.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Morko
So what will be your predicted date of visa grant in my case then? I'm an July applicant, 14th July, 175 modl and csl (registered nurse). German citizen (LR Country). C'mon, make my day^^.
Morko, you will get in June 2009.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

what about the likes of me that applied may 08 for 175 modl (&csl i think, joiner) we got a co just before xmas,r we gonna have to wait till end of month
Old Jan 11th 2009, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camacazi
what about the likes of me that applied may 08 for 175 modl (&csl i think, joiner) we got a co just before xmas,r we gonna have to wait till end of month
Yours is at final stage (post-CO) and I can see it happening anytime now. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yours is at final stage (post-CO) and I can see it happening anytime now. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
i pray every day
bit of a let down every morning when i check email and nothing there
Old Jan 11th 2009, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

11 months? You must be kidding...Meds and Pcc already uploaded and finalized. June would be a desaster!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.