UK Tra assessments made easy?

Old May 15th 2007, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Ding Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really niceDing Dong is just really nice
Default UK Tra assessments made easy?

Hello all,
Has anyone else read the Easter update on the trades recognition?
On 'Go Matilda news, It says that from July 1st, you can do one competancy assessment exam in certain trades, that will forfill the requirements of :Migration
:Qualification recognition
:Ocupations licencing requirements.
Does this mean then you can go out to your desired state with a licence and work straight away?
Old May 15th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Re: UK Tra assessments made easy?

What would this mean for pipe fitters any change on that,i have more papers and stuff you can think of for it, even the latest ace card all proving i am and can do what i am.But i suppose all this means nothing when going to oz.Or would this maybe change that.
I am about to start a tra and having someone deal with it for me as in tra as pipe fitters is not on list or trade.Maybe this will make it better??
Old May 15th 2007, 7:25 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: UK Tra assessments made easy?

nah no more updates yet, it says on tra website that another should be made in may sometime. theres a few of us that are hoping that its going to apply to us that already have passed tra and got visa's