Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

UK PCC headache they have LOST the PCC 40 days gone!!

UK PCC headache they have LOST the PCC 40 days gone!!

Old Dec 28th 2005, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Poshini is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry UK PCC headache they have LOST the PCC 40 days gone!!

I have a huge problme now,, i sent the PCC request form on the 17/11/2005 and now 40 days gone, spoke to the publice information ofiice.. UK ..number 02071613500

they said they havent recvied my form from my local police still..( north London finchely) apparently what the local station does is they keep forms until they recevie more forms and send them together!! ridculous,,!!!

my dead line is in jan 15 2006 and i have faxed them the form which i have a photo copy and the receipt. they think its lost in post,,or they dont know naything about it...
please please help,,, anyone!!!
i sent them a letter (to the MPS office in empress state building, lily road, SW6)
and all photocopies faxed and posted,,, today.. they said they will try to fast track but its their fault and im now facing problems.. all effort is wasted!!!

Poshini (UK) ( now my CO might think this is not on!!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 3:42 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK PCC headache they have LOST the PCC 40 days gone!!

Originally Posted by Poshini
I have a huge problme now,, i sent the PCC request form on the 17/11/2005 and now 40 days gone, spoke to the publice information ofiice.. UK ..number 02071613500

they said they havent recvied my form from my local police still..( north London finchely) apparently what the local station does is they keep forms until they recevie more forms and send them together!! ridculous,,!!!

my dead line is in jan 15 2006 and i have faxed them the form which i have a photo copy and the receipt. they think its lost in post,,or they dont know naything about it...
please please help,,, anyone!!!
i sent them a letter (to the MPS office in empress state building, lily road, SW6)
and all photocopies faxed and posted,,, today.. they said they will try to fast track but its their fault and im now facing problems.. all effort is wasted!!!

Poshini (UK) ( now my CO might think this is not on!!
Got my wifes back today.

No criminal record, but just one small problem. The very clever police admin. team have used her maiden name as the christian name. Lovely.

Off we go again.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
Got my wifes back today.

No criminal record, but just one small problem. The very clever police admin. team have used her maiden name as the christian name. Lovely.

Off we go again.
RIng them (at the number quoted above) and tell them the error - they should be able to fast-track a replacement if its their mistake.

===========

Poshini - let your case officer know what has happened, then they will give you more time.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: UK PCC headache they have LOST the PCC 40 days gone!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
RIng them (at the number quoted above) and tell them the error - they should be able to fast-track a replacement if its their mistake.

===========

Poshini - let your case officer know what has happened, then they will give you more time.

thank you ....

i sent a fax and posted a letter saying my whole application is in jepordy. and then they phoned me from public access office today saying they found it and its under a 12000 other applicantions,, waiting to be processed,, they cant tell me when will it be.. by law it should be within 40 days... thats what i know.

i at least need a letter of explanation saying that this was their mistake., they said they will see what we can do.

should i ring up scotland yard. they have a public phone number.??

do you all think that CO might give us extention?? everything else is in order apart from my PCC even the srilankan PCC of my husband has been sent last month. i thought UK procedures are all on time.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:32 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poshini
do you all think that CO might give us extention??
if you dont ask, you wont get.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Red face MORE NEWS UK PCC headache they have LOST the PCC 40 days gone!!

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
if you dont ask, you wont get.

they have got back to me and said there is 12000 applications and more on the pile and they still havent come across my one yet. and the rule is if you dont get it within 40 days. you have the right to request withhin 28 days...for a duplicate and if you still dont get it that means you have to do the whole thing again from scratch. hows dat SOUNDS !!!

oh my god the most niceset person in the public access office phoned just now.. again.... said that it has been posted today and i will get it hopefully next week. this Constable went out of the way to help me on this and i thank him and all the very best for his future, may god bless him..

thank you all for your support on this hopefully i will get this next week...

take care andb hope all of you applying for aussi get the best news in the coming new year!!! dont give UP on anything...!!!
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:27 pm
Greek Goddess

Hi Poshini,

I hope you get the PCC as soon as possible :) !! All our prayers are
with!

Reading your story has send shivers across me!! Even we(my husband & I)
just applied for PCC and are expecting it in the next 2 weeks.

If it gets delayed, we might loose an oppurtunity that we got in the
Middle East, as they need the passports to be submitted for stamping
the visas.... :eek: just imagine when we need to tell them that our
passports have been submitted for PCC for migration to Australia???

Guess everyone gets into a fix sometime or the other!!....Hope he finds
out a a way for you and everyone here to make through these situations!

Do keep us posted of the developments...Wish you a Happy New Year!

Posted via http://www.mymigration.net