U.K Police Check (Scottish)

Old May 20th 2008, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

pegzyisdeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default U.K Police Check (Scottish)

Hi all, right I'm almost at the end of road or so I thought. I've heard back from my case officer that I've supplied the wrong police check. Now being Scottish and have only ever lived there I supplied a basic Disclosure check from Disclosure Scotland, and paid around 30 pounds for the pleasure. Now I've been advised this is incorrect and I need to supply a U.K Police check. Can someone advise on which one I need to do please !!!
Old May 20th 2008, 5:20 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: U.K Police Check (Scottish)

Originally Posted by pegzyisdeed
Hi all, right I'm almost at the end of road or so I thought. I've heard back from my case officer that I've supplied the wrong police check. Now being Scottish and have only ever lived there I supplied a basic Disclosure check from Disclosure Scotland, and paid around 30 pounds for the pleasure. Now I've been advised this is incorrect and I need to supply a U.K Police check. Can someone advise on which one I need to do please !!!

http://www.acpo.police.uk/Certificat...form%20pdf.pdf

http://www.acpo.police.uk/certificates.asp
Old May 20th 2008, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Hi we took the full uk one at the time when i went to the police station he asked what one I wanted and he done them both but they took a while to come also it is upto your CO some are happy with scottish one and some want full uk Hope this helps and you get your visa soon Kate
Old May 20th 2008, 8:22 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You need the UK one which you apply for through your county police headquarters and which they then send off to New Scotland Yard. I don't know whereabouts you are in Scotland but here is the Subject Access form you need from Central Scotland Division. Should be easy enough to find from your area if not. Send it off with £10 and expect a reply within 40 days.
Old May 20th 2008, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Ianrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really niceIanrpm is just really nice

Look at Strathclyde police website and look for subject access. send them an email and they will sort you out.If you want I will send you the e-mail address
Ceers Iain