two passports_ your thoughts please

Old Jul 28th 2008, 11:16 am
Just Joined

eastandwest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default two passports_ your thoughts please

Dear Members

I have two nationalities, british and Irish, and obviously two passports. I mainly use my British one to travel so that's the one I will supply my application for visa. My question is:

Do I scan both copies of the passport with the application or just the main one that I will use for the visa purpose, and just give the details of the second passport?

Also, my country's nationality is not british, but she has lived in britain for more than 10 yearsand is british citizen, does she provide a police check from her country of birth even though she hasn't lived there in the last ten years?

Many thanks
Old Jul 28th 2008, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

eastandwest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: two passports_ your thoughts please

Please has anyone got any thoughts?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 2:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: two passports_ your thoughts please

Originally Posted by eastandwest
Dear Members

I have two nationalities, british and Irish, and obviously two passports. I mainly use my British one to travel so that's the one I will supply my application for visa. My question is:

Do I scan both copies of the passport with the application or just the main one that I will use for the visa purpose, and just give the details of the second passport?

Also, my country's nationality is not british, but she has lived in britain for more than 10 yearsand is british citizen, does she provide a police check from her country of birth even though she hasn't lived there in the last ten years?

Many thanks
Do they ask you for copies of both passports? If so, include them, otherwise just give details of the second one in the space provided.

Details on required police checks are HERE

Last edited by Pollyana; Jul 28th 2008 at 2:46 pm. Reason: adding link to 47p